Last night was amazing

"Oh my god..." Angie says shocked. "It's nothing, i accidentally touched the light button with my foot...hahah.." "Oh my god i was so scared that we got busted my someone..phew.." "Don't worry. You're in safe hands when i'm with you." I say carressing her cheek.. "Yeah, because friends do that..right? Taking care of their friend.." "That's right." I say, feeling a little bit awkward everytime she says the word 'friend'. "But we should stop it for now, you have to go to the studio tomorrow." "You're right." She gives me a smile. I smile back at her. She takes her clothes on and goes upstair to her bed. I'm still on the couch..thinking about what just happened. I can't help but smile.. It was perfect. I have never had such an amazing night as this one..i hope it's not the last.

THE NEXT MORNING

ANGIE POV

I wake up in my bed..a smile appears on my face when i think about yesterday night. Oh god it was amazing..but i should get up now to go to the studio. The rest is still sleeping..i grab some toast and go to the studio. "Hey Angie!" Pablo says. "Heyy! Pablo! What a beautiful day, right??" "Uh Angie..has anything happened? You seem quite excited this morning?.." "no! No nothing happened last night..haha" i say a little bit nervous. "Last night? I didn't mention anything about last night? Has something happened with you and...German?" He asks cheekily. "Come on, I'm your best friend! You can tell me!" He says.. i don't know..should i tell him about it...or not?"

Hey guys! I'm sorry i don't update that much anymore but i'm really busy with school and stuff! :/ I hope you understand.
Xxx