Back To Him

[F/N] POV

I walked around and I finally was able to replace my steps and I went to the same old woman to stay the night before the final walk to Ergastulum. She seemed happy to see me again and she made me dinner which was nice of her.

"So what brings you back, you left so early and you didn't have to pay me so much."

"It's fine, I can't thank you enough for letting me stay over again. I am going back to Ergastulum."

Her eyes widened, "That place is not suiting for a young fragile girl like yourself, what about the Twilight's?"

"I manage."

She just nods and I shower. I trail my tattoo and I think about what Nicolas did. I chuckle to myself on how embarrassed I was, I am still only a human after all. I start to think when Worick burst in and Nicolas groped me. I blush slightly, Worick and Nicolas have gone though a lot. I think of Gaston Brown and I grit my teeth. I want to find him, and kill him for what he did. I get out of the shower a little irritated, I remember hearing his name before but I can't put my finger on it. I decide to rest up for now and I can worry about it on a later date.

Next Morning

I head out early again and I leave the money on her table with a note saying 'Thank You Again.' I would probably reach Ergastulum by nightfall so I should get moving. I actually made it back in good time before a rainstorm swept through. I stood outside a, what it looked like, doctor's clinic. Soon after the storm started to let up a man opens the door, startling me. He looks at me and he seems suspicious of me.

"What brings you here?"

"I-I was just waiting for the rain to stop."

He cocks and eyebrow, "I see...."

I was silent and then a little girl exits as well and she eyes me, "Who is this?"

"I am not for sure, why don't you ask the pretty girl what her name is?"

She shuffles and she is just adorable, "May I ask your name, I am Nina."

"Yes you may Nina, and my name is [F/N]."

Both of their eyes widen and they chuckle and the man says, "Call me Dr. Theo, and you are not what I imagined."

I look at them confused, "I'm not sure what you mean?"

"You Nicolas's little friend?"

I blush slightly but nod, "Y-Yeah, I actually came back to see him."

Nina says, "You are even prettier than how Nicolas described you, he said you were like an angel. That is an understatement."

"I-I wouldn't go that far, but thank you."

Dr. Theo says, "So why are you here, you are human, and close to a Twilight, it strikes me as strange."

I smile, "He helped me out and he is very sweet."

They both chuckle, "Pfft, I suppose. Why don't you come in and rest here for the night, you can surprise him in the morning."

I nod and we enter the clinic and Nina sits by me as her father goes to his office, "Nico-chan has been hurting for a while [F/N]-chan. But when he talked about you he had light in his eyes.  It made me happy, but I still worry about his overdosing."

"I know, I hope my influence might help him."

"Me too [F/N], good luck. He will probably tackle you once he sees you."