Chapter 2

I woke up gasping as I sprung up, feeling the air re-enter my lungs. I starred around at my surroundings, completely shocked and utterly confused. I didn’t remember much at all and I had no idea how I got here. I was currently sitting up in a large bed, draped with silk red sheets in a room that was three times the size of my actual one. Decorated with old art work and old woods and a massive fire place crawling up the wall across from me that crackled. I pulled the sheets off of me and I was changed into someone elses clothes. Who’s? I wasn’t sure. It was a boy’s shirt though and boxers that were tied on me to fit. I starred down at myself confused. I swung the sheets off of me and stood up, feeling light headed. The next thing I knew I was lying on my side on the ground. The front door opened and I moved my lazy eyes to see footsteps scurrying towards me.

“Easy does it.” A gentle voice said, one I have never heard before. Arms swooped under me and picked me up, placing me gently in the bed.

“You’re still recovering.” The gentle voice said who belonged to a guy that looked as gentle as the voice.

“From what?” I asked noticing my voice was almost gone.

“You were attacked love.” He said stroking my face making the breath hitch in my throat causing it to come back. Harry from the club, he had chased me. I sat up tall and he put his hand on my thigh giving me a concerned look.

“You’re safe with me.” He said making me nod.

“He bit me…” I said making him nod slightly.

“He’s a vampire.” He said making the breath hitch in my throat, a small chuckle to release from my lips. I looked up and his face was completely serious as he starred back at me confused.

“You’re serious?” I asked making him nod slowly.

“We all are vampire’s Hailey.” He said making me furrow my brows, he knew my name.

“Who’s we?” I asked.

“My brothers and I.” He said causing me to stand up again. He put his hand on my arm and yanked me down causing me to attempt to curl in a ball, my attempt at hiding myself.

“I’m not going to hurt you, neither will my brothers. We don’t live like that.” He said making me stare into his brown eyes.

“I’m confused.” I whispered making him nod his head.

“Meet me downstairs for breakfast and I’ll explain yeah?” He asked making me nod. In the next second I was alone sitting in this strangers bed. I got up slowly, allowing my body to adjust to the idea of standing on my feet. I took a step forward and my body ached but there was no pain. I walked over to the mirror and brushed my hair off my shoulder, running my fingers along where the bite should be but it was all healed. I starred in the mirror completely shocked, running my fingers over the smooth pale area.