Surprise

H a r r y

     I swear time stops. All I can feel are her lips on mine, the brush of her fingertips against my skin, and her hot breath mixing with my own. It's pure ecstacy-- slow, yet so incredibly intoxicating. Electricity courses through my veins as her fingers tangle themselves in my hair; a sensation that I've dreamed of for years. Our bodies mold together so faultlessly, and I don't want to let go. I've never felt this way before; I don't want it to end.

     "Harry," She breathes, resting her forehead against mine.

     "Mmm?" I hum in response, feeling her pull away the slightest bit. I meet her dark brown eyes, a lazy grin plastered onto my face. She's so beautiful -every fiber of her being is enchanting- and I can't help the overwhelming sense of wanting more.

     "Thank you," She mumbles, the faint hint of a smile gracing her lips. Her cheeks are a rosy shade of red, and the thought that I'm the cause is surprisingly satisfying.

     I can't help but laugh. "You're thanking me for kissing you?"

     "Well, just for everything. But. . . That too, yeah." Isis chuckles nervously, pulling her hands down from around my neck.

I'm up in the clouds, and nothing can pull me back down. Absent-mindedly, I reach up and run my fingers through her soft hair. "You're still wearing my hat."

     She reaches up to feel for it herself, as if she had completely forgotten about its existence. "Oh, sorry." She hooks her finger underneath to pull if off, and holds it out to me.

     "Keep it," I say with a wave of my hand, "It looks better on you, anyways." I grin as she slips it back on without hesitation.

     She wears a shy smile, and gestures back to the house. "We should probably head inside; it's getting pretty cold."

     I make sure to lock the door once we're safely inside, sheltered from the decreasing temperatures. Warmth envelopes me like a warm blanket, and when I get into the kitchen, I find Isis standing above an air vent with her boots in her hand.

     She sees me staring and a laugh escapes her lips. "This is amazing; why have I never done this before?" She sits down atop the vent and crosses her legs, leaning back onto a cupboard. "I'm so tired, but I'm so awake at the same time." Her eyes are closed as she tilts her head back, resting it on the wood behind her.

     I crouch down to her level and take her hands in mine, gently pulling Isis to her feet.She groans her displeasure, but I drop one hand and lead her upstairs by the other.  She shuffles along behind me, up one step at a time until we reach the top.

     "Would you like me to tuck you in, Miss Sparrow?" I tease, releasing my hold on her soft, warm hand.

     Isis uses both hands to playfully push me, a tired smile gracing her lips. "Thank you, Styles, but no. Maybe some other time." She begins to step away from me, but as she realizes what she said, she freezes and looks back at me.

     I absent-mindedly run my fingers through my hair, pushing away the strands that had fallen into my face. I grin, taking a step towards her. "Some other time, huh? I'll have to take you up on that offer!"

     "Harry," She groans, red colour finding its way to her dimpled cheeks.

     "Shall I sing you a lullaby as well?"

     Isis rolls her eyes with the evidence of a smile leftover. "Goodnight, Harry."

     "Wait-" I pull her into me once more, and it's just as exhilarating as the first time. Our lips lock together, and her hands find their way onto my chest, caught off-guard.