Chapter 29

Chapter 29•
3 weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stiles and Lydia we're walking to Lydia's favorite dessert place across town.

"Stiles, you're going to love this place!" She squealed. "I know, you've told me that like 100 times already," Stiles laughed. "I know I know, but I honestly don't even know what it is about this place, it's just delicious! And there chocolate strawberries, mmm, don't even get me started on that-," She continued. Her voice turned into a mumble as Stiles left the real world for a second and went into his head.

"She's so freakin' adorable, it's unbelievable, she just gets so excited about the tiniest things," he thought to himself. His mind returned to the real world and she was now talking the best chocolate place in the world. Stiles just smiled at the ground at how excited she was "Gosh, I love you," he mumbled to himself, then immediately looked up at her in shock at what he had just said.

Lydia stopped mid ramble and faced him. She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. Stiles reached up and scratched his head. "Oh, um, sorry, I really shouldn't have said that, we've only been dating for like 3 weeks and it's kinda awk-" "Stiles" Lydia cut him off. A smile started to form on her lips "I love you too," she whispered. She couldn't help it now she had a full smile, teeth and everything which was rare for her.

He immediately put his hands to her cheeks and they kissed, different then normal though. This kiss was full of passion and love, it was extraordinary.