Oh What a Dream...

Mabel was chasing her Dream Bill around when she tripped and fell into a pool of water. She didn't know where the water came from, but Dream Bill jumped into the pool and gently kissed her.

Bill walked to the edge of the pool to see Mabel kissing her imaginary Bill. Bill blushed and quietly laughed. He was actually a little jealous of Dream Bill. No, not a little jealous,  more like he was getting ready to swoop in and take Dream Bill's place. Right then Dream Bill looked over at Bill with a smirk and roughly kissed Mabel followed by a snap, teleporting him and Mabel to who knows where. Frustrated, Bill kicked a boulder into the pond and snapped. He teleported to Mabel's bedroom where Dream Bill and Mabel were on her bed. Great. Bill groaned then sauntered over to Dream Bill and threw him out of Mabel's window. Mabel stared up at Bill. Bill was going to pick up where Dream Bill left off but, he couldn't. So Mabel grabbed his shirt and pulled him on top of her.  Bill was hesitant but Mabel gently kissed him. Bill's face turned bright red. So he kissed Mabel back. Right then as Bill was getting more comfortable with Mabel, she woke up.

Bill was launched out of the black book and thrown on to his back. He was too shocked to even move. He went into her dream to ward off any nightmares and left having made out with her. Bill felt like he was going to be sick. It was only a dream though!... Right?

Mabel woke up blushing and breathing heavy. She started to chuckle at the idiotic dream he had. She kissed Bill? She just brushed it off and went to go take a shower.

Bill was still laying on his floor with his hands on his head. When he sat up,  he looked at his open book to see Mabel completely naked in the shower. He threw is hand over his eyes, his face glowing red, and slammed the book closed. He staggered up and stumbled over to his bedroom where he collapsed into his bed and rubbed his hands over his face groaning.

Dipper woke up shortly after Mabel got into the shower and walked over to make Mabel's bed when he saw Bill's black top hat on the floor next to her bed. Dipper was horrified. He didn't know if Mabel 'made a deal with him', if Bill was stalking her, or if Mabel possibly summoned him- no, no, no, not possible Dipper assured himself. Whatever it was, Bill was at Mabel's bed last night.