OMG, Oliver sykes <3

~NATALIE~ 

I woke up the next morning, surprisingly not in the hotel, but instead on chrises tour bus. I felt a hand around my waist, wait..it couldn't be. Yeah it was, it was chris, I fell asleep on chrises shoulder. I untangled his arm around me, and got up. I went to the bathroom, fixed my hair into a bun. Then I woke chris up, to tell him I was leaving to go get coffee. 

I tapped chris like two times, and maybe shook him a little, he was a heavy sleeper, but he finally got up. When I told him I was leaving to go get coffee, he insited that he must go.I laughed, why does he even like being around me? I don't even know. Well I sat on the couch, and while he was in the back getting ready, I asked Taylor for a spare toothbrush, so I could brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth and all that good stuff. We got into my car and left. 

COFFEE SHOP (STARBUCKS)

When we got, to starbucks we took a seat at the little tables they had, got coffee and started to talk. 

Chris: so, I'd just like to admit, that you're really cute while you're sleeping. My eyebrows began to raise, "You watched me sleep." He laughed, "yeah, in the non-pedofilish way" I chuckled, "Very funny" everything suddenly, got quiet. I was staring at my coffee, and he was staring at me. he smiled, and asked, "So, what's your favorite thing to eat?" I looked at him, like what? but i said " um...maybe pizza, or sushi?" then I asked "And you?" He looked at me and said "I'm vegan" He chuckled, I was a little shocked, "Oh..totally makes sense now" he looked down "yeah" He then spoke "Any particular bands you like, or love or whatever?" I laughed "Or whatever....But yeah I like..Sleeping with sirens, Pierce the veil, and I'm in love with Bring me the horizon" 

He then smiled, Bring me the horizon is basically on the same touring schedule as us. I looked up in surprise, I've honestly been in love with Oliver Sykes for like 2 years now. Like remember how, izzy was about Chris? Yeah that's how I am about Oli, I mean c'mon, He's Oliver fucking Sykes, what do you expect? I smiled, Like bigger than the moon, and said "Could I meet Oliver sykes?" He laughed, "crazy fan girl?"  I rolled my eyes "Not at all..more like, he's my inspiration, and I love him...a lot"  He smiled, if you want to meet him, he'll be at our venue tomorrow morning, but you'll have to stay over again. I rolled my eyes again.."Mhm, you pedofile.." he laughed, "But honestly, i'll stay only if you want me to?" He laughed, "Of course I want you too, why else would I invite you?" I looked at him again raising my eyebrows "Well..I could think of a lot of other reasons why, but I don't have the time." He smiled and we got up and left...after we argued for like 10 mins, because he wanted to pay and i wouldn't let him, then I had to go grab clothes, and things from the hotel

THAT NIGHT~

It was already, around 7 p.m. when we were on our way back to the tour bus, we had stopped and grabbed a few movies to watch, later and snacks. When we got to the tour bus, nobody was there again. I was starting to wonder..did he set this up, or something? O'well, I just wanted to watch the movie. The first movie we watched was my pick of course something a little scary "The Last Exorcism" He didn't seem to like that one a lot, but I enjoyed it. After that went off, we sat around for a while, he played his guitar for me while, I ate gummy worms, like a little girl. He played this song, called "Big City Dreams" I had to admitt his voice, was gorgeous. When he was done singing, he looked up at me. I smiled, and started to look around. he spoke "I noticed, that you look around a lot, when we're together, do I make you nervous or something?" I laughed, When honeslty, I don't know what it is, I guess he did, but  wouldn't tell him that either, instead I said "Pft...No...Like..Pft..No" He laughed, "I think I do" he came sat right in front of me, close enough, for my nose to touch his, He then grabbed my necklace, and asked "What does, SW stand for?" I looked him in the eyes and said "That was my great granmothers initials, her name was Samantha Winters" He smiled, "She must have been gorgeous like you" I laughed, "She was, pretty beautiful, she had a kind heart, something that I don't have" I laughed, He then said "You do, have a kind heart, you just won't let anyone Know you, to see it.." I smirked, and then to brake the whole..lovie dovie thing..I asked "Another movie?"... after the next movie, I was tired, and I got up and went and laid on the couch, he got up, and asked "You could, have my bunk for tonight if you want it, I could sleep on the couch?" I laughed, "I'm fine, Thanks though dork" I winked, He kissed my forhead, and then said "GoodNight, Beautiful" I smiled "Night Dork"