OUTRO

twitter / muteshawn

...

all i can do is hope you all enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it. this is my most proud work, i think. i love it so so much. the characters, the plot, the writing itself; i really tried my hardest. i cannot thank you all enough and i truly mean that. i have been on this website three years and in these past 2 months i believe my writing has developed so much because of all of you. thank you. thank you. i love looking to see what you think of my work. it means the world to me.

this is what i want to do for a living; publishing books and short stories has been my dream since i wrote my first story at six. seeing you all devoted to my characters, their emotions, it means SO much to me. this all feels like a dream. i don't want to wake up. i love you. i love you. i love you so fucking much and i can't thank you enough. i really can't. 

though not many of you reach out to me i feel we are all friends. i hope we're all friends. i consider all 336 of you my close friends. please talk to me, if you feel alone, or want to be friends. i would love to get to know you. i promise i'm not as scary as i seem sometimes. and one more thing. recently if i'm to comment on a story i enjoy, sometimes the authors recognize my username from my work and have a mini freak out. that's so weird for me. i can't begin to explain how touching that is. so i won't. thank you.

i'm just now reading through the comments on the last chapter of teddy bear and i'm so so happy. i'm literally crying right now because you all being content with my writing and saying the sweetest things makes me feel on top of the world. i don't deserve you guys at all.

ps. if my next story is a nick robinson fic, would you still read? he's my baby too so i gotta show him the love haha. let me know! love u guys.