CHAPTER 1: one text

It was a very hot day. The red ninja woke up from the very intense heat. It was 10:00 am and he smelt breakfast, and heard the sound of a motor mouth singing "cheerleader" my God will Cole shut him up! I felt something move, I looked at a sleepy Lloyd. "Hi baby" I said while kissing his cheek. I got up and went to get some clothes to change in. "Baby! Why is it so hot!" I watched Lloyd pull off the blanket and his body still on the bed but his head on the floor, I heard Lloyd moan out. "That's why go change into a tank or something" I threw his green tank top in his face "hey!" Lloyd yelled joyfully.
Kai quickly took off his shirt and pants put his loose red tank and running shorts on. "Why are you wearing running shorts?" Asked the green ninja. "Cause... It's comfortable now change" the fire ninja replied to the green ninja. Lloyd took off his shirt, still in his position, and stayed like that for awhile, then spoke to Kai.

LLOYD'S POV:
Blehhhhh it's so hot out! I took my shirt off and man it felt good.... My head is getting heavy.... My head was still Laying on the floor and the rest of my body was on the bed. "This is better isn't it Kai?" I pushed my feet to make my whole body collapse on the floor with my head. "Ow" I said rubbing my head. Kai came and sat down by me. "Babe, you ok?" Kai said with a chuckle. I just smiled and stood up and got some running shorts too. I changed slowly... I don't really know why.... But after I was done changing I saw a blushing love struck Kai. I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Normal POV:

Jay came barging into Kai and Lloyd's bed room with a AIR HORN!

Kai: YOU BETTER NOT-
Jay: *BLOWS AIR HORN*
Kai: YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!
Jay: oops.... Sorry... Didn't see you..... *runs out of the door*
Lloyd: I SMELL CANDY!
Kai: how could you smell candy?
Lloyd: ummmmm I have skills?
Kai: yup *picks up Lloyd* you sure do *and carries him to the kitchen*
Lloyd: Kai!! *chuckles*

In kitchen:

Cole: woahhhhh love birds coming through!
Nya: cute AFFF!!!!!
Jay: fan girl *points at Nya*
Nya: *glares*
Zane: you all should eat *brings in waffles*
Lloyd: aww! I thought I smelled candy!
Kai: just wait *kisses Lloyd's nose*
Lloyd: YOU HAVE THE CANDY DON'T YOU!
Jay: yes he does
Kai: JAY!
Jay: what
Kai: UGHHH
Jay: what?
Kai: JAYYY WHAT THE FUCK!
Jay: what?
Kai: MY GOD!!!!!
Jay: wh- OWWWWWWWWW *kai slapped him*
Kai: what? *evil smirk*
Lloyd: well then.....
Cole: *awkward smile* heheh
Kai & Jay: what?
Nya: weirdos..... Anyway-
Lloyd: WATER PARK!
Nya: how did you-
Lloyd: WATER PARK!
Nya: but I was just going to-
Lloyd: WATER PARK!
Nya: yeah I was saying water-
Jay: WATER PARK!!
Nya: God you guys are-
Lloyd: sorry...
Jay: WATER PARK.......
Nya: ugh yeah let's just go

~all at park~

Jay: YESSSSSS
Cole: I'm so sexayyyy
Jay: yes, yes you- STOP I KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO!
Cole: what?
Jay: *glares at Cole and turns around so no one sees a bludge in his trunks*
Cole: haha!
Kai: HAHAHAHA!!
Lloyd: ugh.....
Kai: what's the matter Lloyd?
Jay: oh no......
Cole: Kai lets go buy the tickets *drags kai*
Nya: OHHH HEY!!!

Lloyd: skylor.....

Woooooh! I miss writing! So here's the first chapter! I'll try To squeeze in time to write this book! I don't really re-read before I publish..... I just don't have that much time lol