Coming home

I woke up and realized that i was In a hospital...huh... Oh wait I slept here with jc, OMG omg OMG omg, omg I remembered I totally forgot about savanna she was at my mothers house for 1 day.  I got quickly up quickly and wrote a note to jc that I was coming back because I left savanna at my moms I than quickly left the hospital and texted Cameron to go to jc because I had to go to my mothers when I did that I, drove s quick as I can to my mothers house.
I finally made it I jumped out the door and knocked on the door.
5 seconds later it opened
I saw my mother holding savanna and savanna giggling
"Awwwww" I said and grabbed savanna aka took her in my hands I carried her and kissed her forehead.
"Thank you so much mom" I said kissing her head
"No problem sweetie I just have a question what happened yesterday" my mom said
I explained to her everything that happened.
"Oh my gosh sweetie I hope he is okay tell him I hope he feels better oh I made brownies the special kind that u always liked I baked some if you want you can take some to jc  " my mom said
"Ooooooo I love your cookies jc is gonna love them" I said happy
My mom used to work at a bakery and he cooking was always so good she worked at a very popular bakery so her brownies were really good.
My mom gave me like 20 brownies and put them in a bag.
"Thanks mommy for everything I couldn't ask for a better mom" I said hugging her
"No problem anytime" my mom said kissing my head I waved goodbye and left with savanna in my arms.
"Hey babe I missed you" I said kissing savannah head she giggled and laughed I buckled her up and went to the drivers seat in the car.
I decided to call Kian to see how he is and if he is okay.
"Hello" I said
"Babe" Kian said
"Hey Kian how is things going" I said
"No good well I mean the movie is good and all but I missed you like crazy I can't sleep at all and I miss savanna  how is my other babe" Kian said
"She's good" I said in a baby voice cause I looked at savanna
Kian than made a kissing sound through the phone.
"So how are things going there" Kian said
I explained to him everything that has been happening since he left and what happened with jc.
"Oh my gosh is he okay" Kian said really worried through the phone.
"Yea he is he is getting much better everyday don't worry we are here for him" I said
"Dammit" Kian mumbled through the phone he sounded upset
"Thanks for helping him" Kian said
"It's cool he is one of my bffl so yea" I said happy
Kian laughed and said
"Well I gtg babe we are about to shoot the next scene " Kian said
"K bye babe" i said sad
Than I hung up the phone and continued driving. I that put on music and it was savannas baby cd.
10 minutes later
I finally made it home
I parked the car and got out I went to savanna side of the car and found my baby sleeping aww she looked so cute.
I gently picked her up and carried her in my arms. I locked the car door and went to the entrance I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked upstairs too savannas room I gently out her in her crib and kissed her little chubby cheeks. I covered her with a blanket and left her room. I went to Kian and I room and saw a picture Frame or him and I it was when he proposed to me and they got my good side😂I began to have a tear in my eye and I quickly wiped it I kissed it and put it back. I than got up went to my closet put on Kian's comfortable ass sweatpants and I put on a sports bra I than got in bed and laid down and fell asleep.