Cheers (Drink To That)

F e n t y, R o b y n

I slid the bills into her thong as she shook her ass in a circular motion. Another female had come in and they both danced in front of me. I sipped my Hennessy as I watched them. 

I had opened my heart to Jhene and it left me hollow and sore. It felt as if I was on autopilot. My mind was blank as I went with the flow. I sound sappy as hell, but that's really how I feel. It's like when Jhene came into my life, she gave me a new definition of myself. Without her, I don't know who I am. But what I do know is I refuse to live the life I had before.

Fucking any cute female with nice pussy isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I want to settle down, maybe even have a few lil kids running around.

I was tired of thinking short term. It's time to really think about my future.

"You're generous tonight Rihanna." Dallas said as she arched her back and twerked on my lap.

"Rihanna is always generous." Houston chimed in as she walked around the pole seductively.

These were the only two strippers available when I walked in a few hours ago. I had really wanted a private session with Paris and London, but London was still in recovery from her breast reduction surgery. When I tell you shorty had some spectacular titties... I mean those things were huge.

There was one hard knock on the door which meant that my session was almost over.

"You sure there ain't nothing else we could do for you?" Dallas asked as they finished up.

I shook my head. "Nah, we good here. Y'all did good." I drunk the last of the Henny in my glass. "Tell Paul I'm going to chill in here for a while." They nodded before they walked out.

"Everything alright boss?" Paul asked after the girls walked out.

Did I ever mention I owned 4 strip clubs? I keep my business lowkey, hence the reason none of the employees know I actually own the place. I'm sure they all just assume I'm good friends with the managers or something.

"I'm fine Paul." I said, dismissing him.

"If you need anything, I'll be right out here." He said before walking out the room.

I kicked back on the couch and looked around the room. The low, tinted pink light gave off a relaxing vibe. I had just began to doze off when the door to the room opened.

"Excuse me ma'am you can't go in there!" Paul had said in the distance.

I tilted my head to the side. There was a woman with her back turned to me talking softly to Paul. She had on a trench coat and a pointy ears headband. I raised my eyes at the sight.

"It's fine Paul." I said waving him off and sitting straight up again.

Paul nodded and left.

She walked over to the stereo and slid in a desk. Beyoncé's Dance For You started playing.

She still hadn't turned to where I could get a glimpse of her face.

I kept my eyes on her as she stood in front of the pole and moved her hips from side to side. I could tell she was slowly unbuttoning her coat. She slid her arms out and tossed it to the side, revealing a lacy black bra set.

As Beyoncé began to sing the first verse, the woman gripped the pole and slowly walked around. When I finally got a good look at her face, my eyes damn near popped out of the sockets.

"Jhene..." I said as she began to strut over to me.

As Beyoncé sang the hook, Jhene swung her leg over my lap and sat on me. She straddled my waist and began to rock and swirl her hips on me. I licked my lips and held her waist as she continued.

She leaned her forehead against mine. "I'm so sorry." She said as the song ended.

"So am I." I agreed.

"I love you, and I don't want to lose you." She sighed.

"I love you too baby." I said.

She leaned her head against my shoulder and pressed a quick kiss on my neck.

"Can we fu-"

"Nope." She quickly cut me off.

I may have made a sound that resembled a dying squirrel. "Why not?! You just seduced me in these lil bitty ass panties and expect me not to wanna dive aaaaallll in that?!"

"I have many reasons Bunny. You'll be on punishment for a good two weeks." Jhene explained.

"Lies. You gotta be kidding me." I smacked my lips. "I ain't had none in about ..." I trailed off not wanting to bring up the previous week and a half.

"Hmm." She hummed. "I should probably get back home now."

"But we just made up. We're supposed to engage in love making and cuddle." I pouted.

"Buuut-"

"Rihanna, baby I've been- oh." Onika said as she barged into the room.

I wanted to slap the hell outta her right now. "Fuck is you walking in without knocking first for?" I asked anger rising. "Plus I told yo ass to stop calling me that."

Jhene got off my lap and slid her coat back on.

"What chu doing here ho'?" Onika questioned Jhene.

I stood up. "Don't come disrespecting my girl like that."

Onika smacked her lips. "Y'all really back together?!" She exclaimed. "I tried every fucking thing to break y'all up, hell I even gave you a STD and you still end up together!"

"Hold the hell up. Fuck you just say?" I asked.

I must've didn't hear her correctly.

"Huh?" Was her smart reply.

Before I could respond, Jhene's little ass ran past me and started beating the hell out of Onika. Jhene had punched her in the nose then wrapped Nicki's hair around her hand and pulled her down. Jhene continued to hit her in the face.

"You think playing with people's lives is okay? You're not a very kind person. You must be sick in the head to infect someone with an STI just because you don't want them in a relationship. You should be ashamed of yourself you meanie!" She said so calmly as if she wasn't dragging someone across the floor.

I hadn't thought Jhene had it in her to be honest. My baby looked like Mayweather just now.

"Let me go!" Onika kept shouting. Paul came running in and pulled the two of them away from each other.

"I want Onika banned from all my clubs." I told Paul.

"Will do Boss." He nodded as he escorted Onika out of the room.

I looked over at Jhene who was straightening her headband.

"You good?"

"No, my Kitty Ear is broken." She pouted.

"I'll buy you a new one." I smiled, pulling her close. "Now, don't fight anymore. You're too pretty to let a bitch get to you."

"Yeah yeah." She said before giving me a soft kiss.