17~ like I can

Meghan stood at the alter, a giant fake smile plastered to her face as she looked at Brian across from her. A small tear escaped her eye as she remembered the time she idiotically rejected Charlie when he proposed a year ago. God, she missed him. Today would've been their three year anniversarry.
"Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher asks. Meghans hopeful eyes scan the room, saddened when nobody objects. Her eyes return to Brian. Suddenly, from the corner of the room, Charlie errupts from the curtains. Meghan's eyes widen and she can't hide the smile forming on her face. He looks her up and down. Her hair flawlessly curled and pulled into a natural half up half down ponytail with small braids outlining it. The veil flipped over her head made her already angelic appearance glow. Her dress fell around her. The bottom layer was extremely form fitting, while the top layer flares of pure lace flares extremely at her waist. Her vibrant green eyes, brought out by her dark brown eye shadow. She was elated he was here. He started singing.

"He could be a sinner, or a gentleman
He could be a preacher when your sould is damned
He could be a lawyer on your witness stand
But he'll never love you like I can, can

He could be a stranger you gave a second glance
He could be a trophy of a one night stand
He could have your humour, but I don't understand
Cause he'll never love you like I can, can, can

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can

A chance encounter of circumstance
Maybe he's a mantra, keeps your mind entranced
He could be the silence in this mayhem, but then again
He'll never love you like I can, can, can

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I
can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can, can

We both have demons, that we can't stand
I love your demons, like devils can if your self seeking an honest man
Then stop deceiving
Lord, please

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can, can"

By this time, Meghan was sobbing. Charlie walked up the isle and took Meghan's hands in his.
"Charlie." She cried and looked into his eyes. Brian fumed by their side. Meghan's friends and family whooped and hollared, knowing she wanted Charlie all along.
"Meghan, I still love you. I never stopped loving me and I want you to be mine forever." He announced, pulling a ring out of his back pocket. She nods, unable to speak. Thats when Brian steps in, clocking Charlie hard in the face. Meghan's scream fills the church and stunned silence is followed. Brian just glares at the pair and storms out. The preacher looms confused when Charlie asks him to continue the ceremony.
"You may now kiss the bride." Charlie grabs her waist and cups her face, timing her backwards and kissing her passionately. The both smile into the kiss. Charlie carries Meghan bridal style down the isle and to the waiting limo, which will take them to the reception.
"How long had this been planned, Charles?" Meghan asks, sitting on his lap in the limo, her arms wrapped around his neck and her head resting on his shoulder.
"I don't know, a few months." She laughs, a sound that sounds to him exactly like a chior of angels. He kisses her deeply. "I love you, Mrs Puth."
"And I you, Mr Puth." she giggles. He smiles at his beautiful bride. He knows there is two full hours in this limo before they reach the reception. He rolls the partition up and lays her down on the seat, leaving soft kisses on her neck. She smiles at him as he continues kissing her.
~at the reception~
"Its now time for the bride and the groom to have their first dance." The dj announces. Meghan takes Charlie's hand and leads him to the dance floor. He places his hands on her hips and they begin to sway slowly side to side. Their eyes lock deeply, each of them giving their undivided attention to each other.
"I love you so fucking much, Charlie." Meghan says.
"You have no idea." He smiles and leans down to kiss her.

A/n: full length or nah? Anyways this songnis called 'like I can' by Sam Smith (thanks megs 'cleaning my apartment' playlist on spotify)