Hell's Bells

Chris's P.O.V:

      I wake up to the sound of my alarm screaming at me to get up. I lazily sit up and turn it off. After a couple minutes of sitting there I stretch  and walk over to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for another day in hells paradise. Once I dry off I go back to my room and throw on some black skinny jeans a dark blue shirt and ontop my favorite black hoodie. I quickly brush my hair and head down stairs and look over at our Christmas tree with presents already under it and I can't help the smile that slides onto my face. I quickly make myslef some toast and grab the butter and milk outta the fridge. Once the toast was done I put butter on it and started eatin occasionally taking a drink outta the milk carton. As I finished the toast I put my headphones in and started walking towards hell's mouth.

      When I got there I quickly walked past everyone who seemed to always ignore me. I was hoping today would be a good day but that hope quickly vanishes as I hear some one call my name and I recognized the voice as the the schools quarter back, Carter. Before I could turn around he smacked my books out of my hands and he shoved me to the floor. Yup this is my life in school always getting bullied. As the bell rang I quickly picked up my stuff and headed to my favorite class. Science. I took my seat in the back corner by the window as the teacher was explain something about photosynthesis but I wasn't giving the teacher all of my attention. All of a sudden I heard him calling my name so I snapped back into reality and looked around and at my book. "Mr. Frost what is so important ouside that you aren't paying attention in class?" I shrug my shoulders and the teacher Mr.Sid grumbled but moved on this time I gave him my full attention. Then the bell rang and it was off to my next class. Both my guitar class and math bored me half to death but it was finally lunch. As I got my food and sat down a bunch of girls came over and dumped their food on me saying "oops". the whole cafateria burst into laughter as I got up and left totally humiliated so I decided to skip P.E and headed home. I've had enough of hell for today thank god tomorrow is the beginning of winter break.