Chapter 4

*Day of the wedding, approximately 1 year later*
For the day of the wedding, I'm wearing a dress. It is white on the top, has a blue belt rim, and on the bottom it's teal, pink, orange, white, and brown in a chevron print. My sister Hayley, now 3 and 1/2, is wearing a dress that is teal on the top, and flowers on the skirt and the straps. I am so excited, I get to wear lipgloss and sparkly white eyeshadow! "After all, it is a special occasion!" Mommy tells me. I squeal. "I'm so excited!" I say. Hayley asks, "When can we throw flowers on the island?" Mommy replies back "it's not an island. It's an aisle. Ey-ele. And in about an hour." Mommy walks out of the room where she got dressed. "Wowwwwww" Hayley drags on the word. "You look so pretty!" I exclaim excitedly.

*The time to go down to the aisle*

Hayley and I walk down and throw flowers on the ground. Then some of mommy's and daddy's friends who were girls walked down. The boys and Caleb  were up on the stage. It was so pretty. Then mommy walked down the aisle. Daddy started to cry. Then Hayley started to cry because she saw daddy crying. Daddy went over and picked Hayley up. Mommy almost laughed. Mommy and daddy ended up kissing (ew!)
After all 5 of us danced and had fun. I ate a lot of cake and then my tummy started to hurt. Good thing the party was over. We helped pick-up and left. I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Once we got home I got in my yellow pajamas that say gymnast on the arms and went to bed after brushing my teeth.