Morning!

I'm back so exicted for this one! Let's go!

Inuyasha's pov...

Last night before bed...

I went to the room next to Kagome's, I walked into a simple room. It had night stand, white plain dresser, bed, mirror and my own bathroom.

I set my duffle on the dresser, toke the clothes out and put them in the dresser. Then I sat my suit case on the bed, toke out the clothes then put them in the dresser.

I toke my notebooks and study books out, set them on the night stand next to the bed. I toke out my red phone out anf set it on the dresser. Then pulled my chager up, pulged it up and pulged my phone into my charger. (Does that sound weird? XD).

I grabbed a white sheet from my suit case, put it on the bed then grabbed a pillow and laided it on the bed. Then lastly laided my red cover on the bed and tucked it in.

I put all the rest of my stuff away. I set up my radio, put all the cd's in place, pictures up, cable set up with wifi and etc. I toke a shower than plopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Author's pov...

Kagome woke up, showered and dressed. She walked from her room, grabbed some eggs, bacon and waffle mix. She grabbed a black slid pan and cracked the eggs open onto the pan.

She turn the stove top on, grabbed another pan and put bacon on it and began to cook both. Grabbed milk, waffle mix and sugar then poured them in a glass bowl. She mixed them together good.

She set the bowl down, grabbed the waffle cooker, pugled it in and grabbed some butter. She poured it in pan, melted it 50 seconds later and grabbed a paint brush.

She dipped the brush in the melted butter, rubbed it on both sides of the waffle cooker. She poured the mix in there and closed the waffle cooker and turn it to 2.

She grabbed 5 plates, there was 2 tables. 3 for one table and 3 for the other. She sat each plate down in front of each chair at each table.

She turned the stove top off, slided the bacon and eggs onto the plate and then put waffles on the plate with syrup.

Then Inuyasha walked out in a red t shirt, baggy blue jeans and black nikes. He looked at Kagome as her beauty surprised him he let out a small gasp and Kagome looked over to him.

Inuyasha's pov...

I saw that girl. She was in a green tight long sleeved shirt, black tight skinny jeans with brown boot. Her raven hair was in a high pony tail by a small brown ribbon bow.

"Ah! Hello there!" She said with again the voice of angels and smiled at me. 'Huh? I thought she hated me?' I thought. "Hello! You okay there?" She waved her hand in my face and I said "Y-yea".

I sat down at one of the table, she sat across from me, I glopped it all down and she eat her's 2 mintues later. Then 30 seconds later Miroku, Sango, and Helena came out.

Miroku was in a dark purple long sleeved baggy shirt, baggy dark wash jeans with white tennis shoes. His jet black hair in a tight low pony tail.

Sango in a black slik tank top with a hot pink thin jacket, pink leggings, black over skirt and hot pink knee high heel boots. Her dark chocolate hair in a high tight pony tail with black hoop earrings.

Helena in a black v neck long sleeved shirt, black legging, dark red over skirt that goes to her knees of her leggings with dark red ankle boots. Her hair in a side pony tail with peace earrings that were silver.

"Morning already??? Yawwnnnnnn! Man I hate mornings..." Helena said with a yawn after and sat by Kagome. Sango and Miroku sat at the other table then eat there food in 6 minutes.

After we all ate, watched a little tv then the alarm clock went off so it was time to go. I dashed to my room, grabbed my blood red back pack and pushed my books into the pack. I came out they were walking towards the door.

All there packs was by the door. "We keep all are packs to together! And study too!" Kagome said with a kind smile. They all grabbed their packs.

Kagome's was black with a white bird print. Sango's was hot pink with white roses. Miroku's was purple with a football print. Helena's was dark red with a mermaid print.

We walked out to see 2 guys waiting. One was my brother Sesshomaru in a white t shirt short sleeved with dark blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

The other was in brown v neck long sleeved, brown taki pants and black nikes. He had jet black hair in a high pony tail and his eyes were jet blue with dark tan skin.

"Koga!" That girl yelled and hugged 'Koga'. "Hi Kagome" and that is 'Kagome' huh. Then I was suddenly hugged behind me, I looked behind and saw my girl friend Kikyo.

She was wearing a red checkered mini skirt, white long sleeved turleneck and black high heel boots than went to her knees. Her fade black hair in a low pony tail.

"Hi Kikyo" I said and she said with a sexy smirk "Hi Inuyasha".
I was looking and Kagome when she was kissed by Koga, then Helena and Sesshomaru kissed. Kikyo must have saw this and pulled me into a deep kiss.

We then walked to class. Everyone expect me and Kagone had another class. "Least I won't be alone anymore" She said and giggled. "Sorry about yesterday, I'm Kagome nice to meet ya Inuyasha!" She smiled.

"Nice to meet ya Kagome!" I gave a smirk.

Bai bai

Why are you still reading?

Words-1000

-rukiasoulier