Goodbye

I just finished packing my things, my plane leaves in an hour. I hear my mother call out my name, I go downstairs and hear a loud "SURPRISE!" I see my family and all my friends around a huge cake with the logo of my university. Today is the day I leave home and begin my journey in college. I am so nervous and anxious to start on my future. I am also very sad to be leaving so far away from home and from everyone here. After celebrating, I go back upstairs and tell my friends join me in my room to say my last goodbye.
"I wrote a note for each of you the other night and wanted to give them to you before I left, don't open them until I leave!"I said, "first one is for you Amber." Amber, is known as the "bitch" of our group. She is the most stubborn and can be the meanest person if you get on her bad side, good thing I'm not. But she is also the most realest and honest person in our group which is something hard to find in someone now a days. She also has a huge heart, it just takes a while for her to open up to people.
She gets a little teary eyed and grabs something out of her purse, I see its a paper and has my favorite kind of chocolate taped on it. "Don't think you will be leaving empty handed, I wrote you something as well" she says.
I give her a hug and then turn to Christina. Christina on the other hand is the nicest out of group. She is the most friendly and outgoing person I have ever met. Sometimes she can be a little too nice, and yes, being a little too nice is possible.
"Here is yours" I say, "Don't read it until later okay?"
"Okay" she responded. She gave me her letter last night along with my favorite flowers. We stayed up all night talking about memories we shared and smiled, laughed, and cried until three in the morning.
"Next is you Esmeralda" I said as I gave her the note she looks up at me, smiles, and gives me a long hug. Absolutely no words said. Esmeralda is the most funniest, weirdest, and goofiest person in the group. She is always making me laugh, we have a bond that I could not share with anyone else.
"I am going to miss you guys so much. Nothing is going to be the same without you, We've been friends since middle school and it hurts knowing I will be so far away. I cant wait to come back and visit, just know that I love you guys so much..." I said as I held in my tears.
I gave them all the last hug and looked at the time, it was 3:00 pm. My plane leaves in less than half an hour.
I heard my mother say, "Daisy, its time to go now!"
"Okay mom i'm going!"
As I got into the car and saw my best friends standing by the door I began to cry.
We are pulling out the driveway now. There is no going back.
My mother, sister, and I have arrived at the airport.
Now its time for the hardest part, time to say goodbye to my family.
As I said goodbye and gave each of them a hug, I sprinted to my line for my plane. I hand over my ticket to the flight assistant, she smiles and says "welcome aboard."