Proud and Embarrassed

It was a normal night at 'The Museum Of Natural History' well as normal as it can get when there's a Tablet that can bring the exhibits to life every night.

Teddy was with Sacagawea walking in the museum while Akhmenrah and Larry was on a date and Hun and Dexter where with Niki who was showing them Epic Rap Battles Of History!!! (we all saw it coming)

In the Hall of miniatures Jedediah and Octavius was sat on the bench.

"Jed I think we should just walk out here and be proud." Said Octavius.

"Yeah, but... My reputation of being a strong, emotionless badass will be ruined. Octie it's gonna be harder then it looks. My boys won't look at me the same way!" Jedediah replied trying to get his Boyfriend to reconsider.

What? You didn't know Octavius and Jedediah where going out?

Don't panic nobody does.

They've kept this a secret for at least 10 months.

"Jed, do you care and love your reputation more than me?" Asked the Roman.

The cowboy gasped "How very dare you Okie?! I love you more then my bloody reputation or stupid men!" He mini shouted in fear.

"Well then please. For me well walk out of this hall, hand-in-hand, and we'll be proud." Said The General.

"Aight, I guess everythin' will be better after." Jed said with a sigh he looked down 'oh god what are they gonna say?'

"See, my love" replied Octavius.

To the main entrance-

Larry, Akhmenrah, Sacagawea, Teddy, Dexter, Hun and Niki where all stood around.

Ahk and Larry was talking about their date.

Wea and Teddy where happily holding each other.

Dexter was showing off.

Hun was watch Dexter.

And Niki was watching Smosh now.

They where all minding their own business until Jed and Octavius walked in.

Niki looked up and whispered "guys look!"

The 'gang' looked to see Jedediah and Octavius hand-in-hand.

They all looked surprised, shocked and most of all happy.

Jed and Octavius noticed all the attention so Octavius being the General he is holding a kind and religious and can be quite care free when he wants, reputation walked forward proud and Jedediah being the cowboy who holds a reputation of emotionless and free spirited fighter he is walked forward with a blush true ugh darker every second.

The only way Jed could hide it was to pull his hat over his face.

"So you two are going out?" Asked Larry.

"Yes we are Larry." Said Octavius with a smile obviously proud.

"Yeah we are Gigantor" mumbled Jed with obvious embarrassment.

"How long of you don't mind me asking?" Asked Niki.

"10 months" said Octavius happily.

Jed nodded and finally looked up uncovered his face still blushing brut smiled proud and embarrassed.