Countdown

Robin

2 Weeks Later

"Get up you imbecile!" The blue fairy barked, I groaned and felt a deep cut in my abdomen, I lifted my shirt and found my abdomen covered in stitches.

"Where am I! What have you done with my family!" I demanded, she just laughed and paced the floor of the underground jail cell, her blue nun's robe was gone and she was now in a black frilly gown. "Oh wouldn't you like to know? I will tell you this much, I was so sick of playing that stupid charade, my sister was Blue, dumb girl, thought she was better than all of the villains, I killed her in the last curse, I've been taking her place ever since we arrived in this wretched land." She said kicking me, I just moaned and held my side where I felt the stitches tear.

"Where is Regina!" I demanded, she just laughed and crossed her arms as she sat across from me. "She thinks you're dead, her stupid son did everything he could to medically save you, he split his heart in half and gave it to you and he still believes that it didn't work. I plan on killing them all in secret. You see your brave little move stabbing my eyeball only made me change forms, I took the body of the pathetic newspaper writer, influenced his emotions and sent him to kill your dear Regina, but he failed and was killed, now I must find a way to kill her, no one needs this previous Evil Queen around to remind the villains that people can change because they can't. After this baby is born, they will all be killed and you will be left here on this wretched earth to suffer." She said smiling, I went to lunge at her but my chains pulled me back and my stitches ripped.

She laughed and walked out of the room, I looked around and couldn't tell where I was, all I knew was that if I wanted Regina to live, then I'd have to escape.

Regina

"Mom? Please eat." Henry said walking into the room, I wanted desperately to just hug him and apologize, but any type of movement, or action made my chest ache even worse, a single tear rolled down my face and I could smell the food that sat on the nightstand, it mixed with his pillow so I picked it up and held it against me, sobbing over the stabbing pain in my chest.

Eating was out of the question.

"Mom. Listen to me!" Henry yelled slamming the plate on the dresser, making it melt slightly under his hands, I jumped and stared at him, he sighed and walked over to me, carefully sitting next to me and prying Robin's pillow out of my hands, I whimpered and reached for it, but he took my hands and wrapped his arms around my nine month stomach, squeezing me tight.

"Hey, I know losing him hurts, but you have your baby to think about, mom you have to eat, not just because you're pregnant, but because I already lost you so many times before, I already watched my mother die and I am not going through that again. Now eat your food before I make you." He said firmly, a tear falling down his face, I sighed and took the bowl of soup from him and started eating it. He then relaxed, almost if his bones turned to jelly. "Thank you mom." He sobbed, staying next to me until he saw me finish the soup.

"Why did you do this Henry?" I asked gently, taking his warm hands into my freezing ones, he just wiped his face and then blew his nose. "You once told me that you couldn't let me die, now I'm doing the same for you, you need me." He said cracking a small smile, I felt emotion bubble in my chest and I hugged him hard.

Emma

I quickly packed the food in my large grocery bag and kissed Killian before I walked out into the garage of our new home. Henry had sent me some worried texts telling me to come and bring food for Regina, I pulled into my parent's drive way and sent her a text and gently beeped my horn. I figured if she wouldn't listen to me, then I know she'd listen to my mom.