Chapter 43

*Harry's POV*

I was pulling my suit jacket making sure it was nice and neat, I looked over at the boys giving my the thumbs up with a cheeky grin.

I saw everyone stand up for Emily to walk in, she looked beautiful. Her lips pink and plump, her eyes are tinted with gold eye shadow and black eyeliner, her cheeks are flushed with a rose red.

Her dress hugged her body showing the top part of her curves into a massive tool princess ball gown.

I was speechless my eyes grew big as she walked down the aisle, I wasn't even going to show up.

*Flash back*

I was pacing along the pathway back and forth and running my hands through my hair.

What if she doesn't come, what if she say I don't instead of I do? What if I don't give her the life she has never ever wanted? What if I'm not good enough for her?

"Harry bear what are you doing?" Louis said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I can't do this guys! I wont be a good father or husband or anything!" I shouted

"Harry you can, you can do this. You have given Emily so much don't turn your back now." Liam said

"Yeah mate we have been through hell and back." Niall said

"So Harry get your ass back in there!" Louis exclaimed

*End of flash back*

"Whoa, you look amazing." I said to Emily

She giggled and locked her hand with mine, we both stared at the priest waiting for him to start, he coughed a little and then began to speak.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Emily Sinclair and Harry Styles, before I continue and objections for this marriage to not be in place or for ever hold your peace." We turned around seeing if anyone objected.

"I object." A girl shouted

Gasps and mummers began to spread around the room, I look to see a blonde girl walking down the aisle. Taylor

"OH SHUT UP WOULD YOU!" She shouted

"Here comes the bride all dressed in white soon to be in a puddle filled with blood." She said pulling her gun out pointing at Emily, I go in front of her with my arms pulling her close. "Harry, You and I are meant to be together forever, I am so much better then her. You have the money, the fame and she has.."

"No Taylor, your wrong. Emily has me and I love her! I never loved you. You are a cold heart bitch, you only use people for songs Taylor! And we were only together because of fucking management. Taylor seriously I'll never love you because I love Emily and I want to spend my life with her and not you so please just leave us alone." I said looking into her hazel eyes.

"This is not over!" She shouted turning her heels.

"Okay so now I believe you both have written your own vows?"

"Lady's first." I said

"Okay Harry you go then, I'm joking." Emily said opening her paper.

"Harry, When we meet in Surfers Paradise I could not take my eyes of you. I was over the moon, Harry you make me feel complete. I will always remember the romantic, happy, sad and weird fucked up memories. On tour when we went on our first date it was awkward then when you found my family I couldn't be happier. Everything is different when your around, every time we kiss, hug, cuddle on the couch. You make me happy when I am down and make me feel like I could fly out of this world and give me fireworks every time you hold me close. I love those nights when we are cuddled up at the beach at night watching the waves roll in and I cant explain how much I love you because it is out of the universe."

Awes began to spread around the room from all the guest.

"Well that is going to be hard to top off." I chuckled pulling a piece of paper from my pocket.

"Emily, When we first meet I was amazed by your beauty, you are an amazing human being and I am so great full to have meet you. I am the most luckiest man in the world because I have you. We have our ups and downs but in the end we get through it. Yes I admit I was a sleepy lazy ass person, sleeping with girls every night, and then when I meet you. You changed me to become a better man. Everything is different with you. You make me happy and you always are thee to pick me up, your always good in bed."I chuckled hearing laughs spread out of the room. "And you are the only girl I will ever love."

"Okay, now both re peat after me." The priest said.

"Harry Styles do you take Emily Sinclair to be your lawful wedded wife through sickness and hell through love and tough times for ever and ever." The priest said.

" I do." I said slipping her ring onto her finger.

"And do you Emily Sinclair, Take Harry styles to be your lawful wedded husband through sickness and hell, through tough times and love for ever and ever."

"I do." Emily said putting the ring on my finger.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, Harry you may kiss the bride." The priest said.

"Finally." I said pulling Emily close crashing our lips together, our lips moved in time with each other my hand goes down her lower back deepening the kiss.

Emily pulls away and looks into my eyes, I smile as our hand lock with one and other.

We walk down the aisle and hearing cheers and clapping as we walk. I open the door to see the limo waiting to take us to the reception.

*SKIP TO SPEECHES AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION*

"OKAY! Sit down everyone!" Louis shouted

"We have something to say." Liam said, Molly, Ella and Niall all stood up standing in a line on the dance floor.

"Harry and Emily, we never thought you two would end you together.Because well it is Harry." Niall said

"We both have known Emily for 9 years and this has been the best 9 years, Molly and I always knew Emily would settle down and be a mother but didn't expect it to be Harry." Ella said

"Harry is a good lad and Emily is the savior, she changed Harry and that was one of those days i will never forget." Liam said

"Together, they are an unstoppable team that can concur the world, and achieve greatness." Molly said.

"Harry will always be my Boo bear but for now he is Emily's, so can we all please raise a glass too two beautiful best friends and for the best couple ever. To Mr and Mrs Styles." Louis said

"TO MR AND MRS STYLES!" Everyone shouted. I already knew this was the best idea i have had in a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid wattpad!! they deleted the chapter so I had to re write it.

Please vote, comment and share this book. We would love to hear your feed back. Xoxo Izzy and Molly.