chapter 11

chels pov

Everything has been going good i am about due to have the baby.We have been getting along since we found out that we all are going to be together from now on. Elena is still trying to cause trouble for rebecca and bonnie since they are mated to my brothers. Nobody will let me deal with her till i have the baby and it makes me mad i can take of myself and my baby while dealing with elena.

I am sitting in the house by myself when i hear the door open and close so i walk down stairs and see elena standing there. What do you want elena? She says i want you dead so i can steal your baby and then i will get your brothers back with me.I went to lunge for her when i heard i don't think you will touch her or her brothers i look and see everyone standing there. Rebecca and bonnie and caroline walked toward me and said elena why do you have to be jealous of us? Elena said you guys took what was mine. The salvatore brothers i should have allthe attention of all the guys but since chelsea came home i have been ingorned.

Stephan said well she is our sister and we have mates so we want nothing to do with you so you need to get over it. Elena looked at stephan ans said never and came after me with a stake. rebecca got in front of me while damon got ahold of elena ans said you know what we all looked at him. damon said i know what klaus told you chels but cone on lets just drain her so we can be done with her shit and live our lives with everyone and my niece. So nik drained elena and now we don't have to worry about her or so we thought.

sorry it took me awhile to upate please check out my other stories