Chapter 1: The Date

Bella's Pov

OMG!!! Tonight is my first date with Kyle. I have liked him for so long now I'm going on a date with him. I have to tell the guys.

Troy's PoV

The team and I were in the boys locker room talking when Bella comes running in. "Guys guess who is going on a date with Kyle." She said, jumping up and down smiling. "You" the team said. "Correct, I'm so excited about it my first date and it's going to be with Kyle". "That's great we're all happy for you" said Newt. "Everyone but me." I mumble. "Did you say something." Bella asked. I shook my head. The truth is I like Bella not as in friends as in I like her like her but no one not even Sawyer and Newt know. I'm just glad she's happy, she's been waiting forever for Kyle to ask her out so I'm not going to let my feelings ruin her date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{At Bellas house}

Bella's PoV

*Knock Knock* That must be Kyle. I answer the door Kyle just stares at me, "Wow, You look amazing." "Thanks" I say. Once we sit down at the restaurant a waitress brings over a large slice of Red Velvet cake. " Cake?" I asked confused. "Yeah, I know how you like to have dessert first.". Awww! I think to myself. Could this date get any better.