Two Months Later

He's sorry

Does he actually mean it. One of the few times he probably ever say those words to me and mean it.

Then for him to start crying about it as well... He has to mean it

I can't not forgive him after he just started crying.

How can you say no to that face?

But there's still a part of me that wants to know why he never bought it up.

It's a little important to tell your girlfriend that your ex died. But at the same time there is a part of me that believes him when he say nothing will happen to me.

But can I really trust mine that much?

***
Two month later

Zayn and I have now been dating for a few months now, I think it's been two months but minus that thinks are going a lot better than I thought. 

Zayn hasn't hit me in a while which is great but of course we have an agreement every other day.

He can be so bipolar sometimes one minute he's the perfect boyfriend then the next minute he is about to blow up. Lucky his anger has gotten better along with my bruises which are all gone.

I'm currently sitting in my sixth period class not doing anything because our teacher is to lazy to teach. Sadly this is the one class where I don't talk to anyone.

I pulled out my phone getting on Instagram just looking until I got a text from Zayn, of course.

From Zayn Malik
"What are you doing?"

To Zayn Malik
"I'm in class, where are you?"

From Zayn Malik
"Come to the bathroom."

To Zayn Malik
"I'm not skipping class."

From Zayn Malik
"It's not skipping, your just going to the bathroom."

To Zayn Malik
"No Zayn"

From Zayn Malik
"Please I miss you"

To Zayn Malik
"Your probably not in the same building as me."

From Zayn Malik
"Yes I'm"

To Zayn Malik
"How do you know where I am?"

From Zayn Malik
"I just do, now come on. I miss you"

From Zayn Malik
"Please"

From Zayn Malik
"Fallon please"

To Zayn Malik
"Fine"

I put my phone in my pocket before walking up to the front of the room asking for a pass.

As soon as I walked out of the room I saw Zayn standing up against the locker with a big smile on his face before coming over to my side.

"Thank you" he said pulling me into him for a hug giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Now what do you want?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck as he bought his arms around my waist.

"You know today is our two month anniversary." He said smiling

"You remember?" I asked laughing

"Of course, not all guys forget." He said

"What about it?" I asked him

"I want to take you on a proper date tonight." He said as my face started to get red.

"You do?" I asked

"You deserve it. Wear something really nice and that means no jeans." He told me making me laugh

"Okay I won't" I told him while running my fingers though his hair.

"I'll be there by seven." He added before bringing his lips to meet mine.

My hands played in his hair as we kissed while Zayn pulled me closer to him. The kiss was slowly and gentle just the way I like it.

"Malik" we heard making us jump back in shock.

"Coach umm-" Zayn said nervously

"Just get back to class and young lady you need to get back to class before I tell your cheer coach." His coach looking at me as I gave him a nod

"Sorry sir" I said before we all walked our separate ways.

I walked by into class to see we still weren't doing anything.

Just one more class I though to myself until tonight.

To Zayn Malik
"I told you. We would get in trouble."

From Zayn Malik
"We didn't get in trouble."

To Zayn Malik
"Then what just happened?"

From Zayn Malik
"We got caught"

To Zayn Malik
"Same thing Zayn"

From Zayn Malik
"It was worth it"

Reading that makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Hearing or reading crazy things like that are always nice.

Zayn P.O.V

I don't know how I'm going to make tonight work. I've already made reservations for dinner at this nice restaurant in town that's not what I'm worried about.

The hard part was that I wanted to get her a promise ring but I have no idea what she might like.

I've been dating for a little while now so I know what she likes but I don't know what she would wear, ugh I'm such a guy.

Maybe Payton can help me

To Payton
"Can you help with something?"

From Payton
"Um sure, what is it?"

To Payton
"I want to get Fallon a promise ring but I don't know what she would like."

From Payton
"Oh my gosh, she would love that. I'm more than willing to help."

To Payton
"Great, meet me at the mall in a hour."

***
"Which one do you think she'll like more?" I asked Payton showing her the top picks

"I like the one on the right more but knowing Fallon she'll like the other more." She told me as I gave her a nod.

"Of course the more expensive one" I told her laughing

"It's for your girlfriend. In all honesty your not what I thought." She said making me laugh

"What did you think I was going to do?" I asked her

"Break her heart" she said as I bite my lip because everyone seem to think I'm going to do that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER I DECIDED TO PUT OUT ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY.

NOVEMBER 29 AND YES MY BIRTHDAY HAS BEEN ON THANKSGIVING DAY BEFORE AND IT'S BEEN ON BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND/SHOPPING. BUT FINALLY 18 YEARS OLD.

BUT ANYWAY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE GOOD FEEDBACK, VOTES, AND READS

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10