Chapter Two

WPOV:

What?" I ask incredulously. "Why?"
"You're nineteen, William!" My father says. "It's about time you got a wife!"
"But-"
"Her name is Bianca Di Angelo." They've already picked out my wife? "She's from Italy."
"But-"
"No arguments, Will." He cuts in. "You're marrying Bianca."

I realise arguing is pointless, so I decide to at least find out more.
"When?"
"We're not sure yet." Mother tells me. "But we've decided to be nice and let you get to know each other better first." I must look confused, because she sighs irritably. "She's coming here for a while. You'll be getting married here anyway, so she's coming early, and you can get to know each other before the wedding."

"Okay... How old is she?" I ask.
"Nineteen, like you." My father tells me.
"What does she look like?"
"We don't know." He shrugs.
"Italian." My mother supplies.
"Wow, she looks Italian. That's helpful." I say sarcastically.
"Don't use that tone with me." My mother warns.

I sigh and nod.
"Can I leave now?"
"Yes." My father nods. I walk out, lost in thought. I realise that I didn't ask when Bianca is coming... I'll ask tomorrow.

Sorry that this is so short and rubbish, I just need to write abut of plot so you know what is happening before the main part.