Jordan And Joe

As the two boys slowly crept towards the fight, and soon found out it was 4 socs against 1 greaser who had been surrounded.
"Alright, alright. What have I told you about hanging in our territory?" James called out.
The socs turned around.
Aleks only knew one of them.
Jordan.

Jordan was Aleks' older cousin, and Jordan was born a soc and Aleks was born a greaser.
Even though they were in rival gangs, Jordan protected Aleks anytime they were in a fight against each other.
"Wow, Wilson. You'd want to be caught with a loser like this? He's a retarded little kid." One greaser said.
"Alright, listen. You got two options, flee or die?" James sighed.

"Alright greaser, I see you aren't in the mood for a chew. I don't want a pissed off greaser wanting my ass. We'll be going now.." Jordan said, pushing all the socs.
Jordan turned around and winked at Aleks before getting into his car and driving off.

"Ya know, I used to hate that red-hated dork, but he's growing on me. He saves us from a lot of shit, sometimes." James stated, throwing his broken bottle away.
"Thanks for the help, James." Said the greaser who we had saved said.

"Eh, it was nothin' Joe. Gotta keep my little brother safe." James said, capturing Joe in a headlock.