5 1/2 - A Mysterious Meeting

"Billy, what were you thinking?!"

Coach Robertson hung his head. "I'm sorry, but-"

The man growled. "NO!" he yelled. "We need those kids alive and functional. You need a different way to get them onto the machines. If we need to give them candy, go ahead. If we need to use up all the school's reserve money on them, it's okay. We just need this plan to work.

Coach Robertson looked up. "But Boss! Three of the kids know!"

The man's eyes widened. "Three?!?! Who?"

Coach Robertson's eyes glistened, knowing he was on his boss' good side now. "The scrawny kid, the nerd girl, and Virgo."

The man's eyebrows furrowed together. "Billy. Capricorn is a force to be afraid of by herself. She's smart, a good talker, and the student council president. Cancer is a weak link, unnecessary and dumb. Virgo is smart. If the Athletics kids find out, everyone will surely rebel against us. We cannot let this happen."

Coach Robertson frowned. "They're onto us now. Unless we send a new student, they will be onto us. We should mess up their tracks."

The man swirled around to face the coach. "What did you say? Mess up their tracks. Maybe we just might be able to do that......"

The coach tilted his head to the side. "Boss, what are you thinking?"

The man smiled evilly. "Billy, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to let you go. We can't have this happen again."

The coach's face paled. "Boss....."

The man leaned into the coach. "Goodbye Billy. It's been nice knowing you." He snapped his fingers, and the coach was out the door. He walked over to his desk and leaned into his chair. He cackled loudly.

"This is going to happen."