[SUICIDE: PLEASE READ]

some people online and even in real life claim they are depressed. now, im not calling them liars (well, i mean...) but depression is real guys. its not something you fake, its not something you say you have, just because you think its cool. its not. its not cool. its a real problem that goes on in the brain with chemicals. its not something you should be ashamed of. its a real life problem. its not something you can help. you dont wake up one day and decide that "eh, im not feeling it today. im depressed." that is not how it works. its something that occurs over time. there may be events leading up to it (parents divorce, death of a loved one, moving, etc.) or maybe its just all of the sudden. life was good. you had cool friends. then one tony thing happens and you feel empty. suddenly, its like you cant be happy. everything is crappy and you just want to die. well, now is when you TALK TO SOMEONE!! a loved one, a therapist, a doctor, a counselor, even a friend. sometimes all you meed is a little convincing that its going to get better. sometimes you just need some support from someone. DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR DEPRESSION!! its not your fault life just isnt on your side.

if you are ever feeling suicidal, depressed or even just a little blue  talk to someone.

(talk to me! im always here. please dont be afraid i dont bite)

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!⬇️
suicide prevention hotlines:
http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
United States: 1800-273-8255
Australia: 08 93 81 5555
U.K.: +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90

📍📍CALL THEM PLEASE IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED SOMEONE BUT DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW📍📍

its national suicide prevention week in case you didnt know. please remember that someone loves you and you dont need to get rid of your life for may reason ever. you are beautiful. i dont care if youre a girl with a mustache whos in fifth grade with huge boobs and freckles you are going to get married one day and have an amazing life with people who love you. your skin is too fragile to be sliced open. you are too young to hurt.

talk to someone please if you feel depressed or suicidal

we all deserve a chance at a beautiful life.

"suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem"

its never the answer to end your life.

stay strong beautiful xx