DenIce : Part 4

Emil's POV

Lukas " ..... Put my brother down right now if you know what's good for you"

Mikkel "what"

Emil "what are you d-doing where Lukas"

Lukas "what am I doing here, what are YOU doing here"

Emil "m-me and Mikkel are d-dating"

"no you're not" Lukas said as he grabbed Me away from Mikkel.

Something in me snapped and I couldn't let Lukas treat me like a child and ruin my relationship. I broke free from my brothers grasp and unloaded onto him.

"You can't tell me what to do, if I want to date Mikkel I will and you can't do anything about it I'm not a little kid!" I yelled at Lukas as I grabbed Mikkel and dragged him to his room.

"also your room is at the end of the hall on the left!" I said as I slammed Mikkel's door.

Mikkel " uhh what was that about"

Emil " sorry about my brother, he's overprotective and treats me like a child"

Mikkel "I didn't know you even had a brother"

Emil "I didn't even know he was coming here.... Probably to baby me"

Mikkel "ah your so cute when your upset, come here"

Third Person POV

Mikkel picked Emil up and fell on his bed and started planting feather light kisses on him. It was almost instantly that he was interrupted by knocking on his door. Emil was about to get up when Mikkel stopped him.

Mikkel "let me talk to him"

"Fine" Emil said with a sigh

Mikkel opened the door to a steaming Lukas

"Let me talk to my brother" he said with a stern voice filled with anger and annoyance

Mikkel " I thought we could maybe talk about this"

Lukas "the only thing I have to say to you is stay away from my brother"

Mikkel "come on, why won't you let your brother be happy"

Lukas "I know what's right for my brother and I definitely don't need you to mess him up"

Mikkel "you have to be reasonable, me and Emil are in love"

The thing he said drove Lukas crazy," in love". Emil was to good for this guy and besides Lukas didn't feel like sharing his little brother. It was Lukas's job to protect Emil from creeps like this

Lukas " I won't let you date my younger brother"

Mikkel "well it's not your choice to make its Emil's and if he wants to be with me you have to deal with it"

Mikkel left for his and Emil's room after not succeeding in convincing Lukas to let Emil be happy.

Lukas was tired, mad, and felt defeated he decided that he would find a way to break those two up, but first he needed rest for school tomorrow.

Time Skip

Mikkel's POV

I woke up and turned to see Emil's adorable face when he was sleeping, it made me even more determined to make this relationship work. I got out of bed only to be pulled back down by a very sleepy Icelander.

Emil "mm come back to bed honey"

Mikkel smiled at the lame pet name and bent down to kiss his boyfriend.

Mikkel "we have to get up for school Emil come on"

Emil "five more minutes baby"

"you act so weird when your tired" Mikkel said as he lifted the Icelander out of bed.

After a huge struggle to get Emil ready the couple went out to the kitchen to eat a very simple breakfast before leaving for school.

Lukas's POV

I left the house before Emil and that stupid Dane woke up so I could get to school early and figure out where all my classes were. I got to my first class pretty early and waited for the class to start as the seats started to fill up with the exception of one right beside me. Thankfully the bell rang which meant I wouldn't have to deal with some idiot sitting beside me... At least that's what I thought until I saw my brothers stupid boyfriend walk in and sit right beside me.

Teacher "Mikkel care to explain why you're late"

Mikkel "oh I was just showing a transfer student to his class"

The teacher went on to lecture the Dane for a little while before starting the lesson.

Mikkel's POV

this was horrible I had class with Emil's brother, he was surly going to kill me sometime this semester. Luckily I would see Emil second period and at lunch, hopefully Lukas wouldn't be there to ruin the vibe.

I continued on with my day until it was time for lunch and I could see my lovely Emil. I sat down with Emil on my lap with my friends.

Mikkel "Emil this is Tino and Berwald, Tino Berwald this is my adorable boyfriend Emil"

Emil "n-nice to meet you"

Tino "aw you two are so cute together it's nice to meet you as well, right Berwald"

Berwald "mm"

Emil's POV

I saw Lukas enter the cafeteria all alone, he was never very sociable but I couldn't just let him eat all a lone. I told Mikkel I was going to go get him and introduce him to Mikkel's friends.

Emil "hey Lukas, I'm sorry about yesterday want to sit with me and Mikkel?"

Lukas "him... Sure"

I lead Lukas to the table and introduced him to the others. It wasn't long until the bell rang but at least Lukas seemed in a better mood, although he was constantly giving Mikkel the stink eye. The rest of the school day went by fast and we went home. Once we were inside Mikkel said he was going to take me out tonight so I went to go change but was stopped by Lukas.

Emil "What do you want?"

Lukas "oh well I've been feeling kind of lonely and was wondering if you wanted to hang out today"