Day 3

Day 3:

It's 10:00 a.m and Cassidy's in school. -I know I should be working in my essay..but..LUKE
This is something like a movie, Cassidy cant get Luke out of her head.

She's in library TRYING to make an essay.. Cassidy tried shaking off the thought of being around Luke. So instead, she sketched Luke for hours.

Cassidy's phone went off. She took her phone out to see Luke has texted her.

To: Cassidy

From:Luke_is_a_penguin

August 27, 2015

Hey. I know you're in school right now.. but.. Whatcha doin ? xx

Smooth Luke. Smooth move. Cassidy chuckled.

To: Luke_is_a_penguin

From: Cassidy

August 27, 2015

HEy boii. Ye. Im in the library, trying to make an essay..BUT I JUST CANT GET IT RIGHT xx

Luke chuckled to himself as he reads Cassidy's text.

To: Cassidy

From: Luke_is_a_penguin

Well that cant be good. Something must be distracting you.. xx

If only you knew Luke Robert. If only you knew.

To: Luke_is_a_penguin

From: Cassidy

August 27, 2015

Yee.. gotta go now Lucas !! xx

To: Cassidy

From: Luke_is_a_penguin

August 27, 2015

Okay..see you later at the park ?? xx

OMG ! YEEEES !

To: Luke_is_a_penguin

From: Cassidy

Yeah. That'd be cool.. SEE YA ! xx

Cassidy checked the clock.. 11:15 a.m

-TIME TO GO !

****A F T E R L U N C H****

Cassidy was up in her room, reading a book. When suddenly her phone went of and a "Luke_is_a_penguin❤" came up on the screen.

Cassidy picked up her phone.

"Helllooo?" A smile crept in Cassidy's face.

"A few more steps and...GOAL!!!" Luke speaks through the phone. Cassidy chuckles as she hears the game through the background.

-Fifa..it has to be. It's his favorite game.

"Heeey Luke..." Cassidy's eyebrow furrowed and laughs as she hears the boy chant again.

"Hey Cassy..How 'bout we have coffees today??" Luke suggests out of blue.

-Aww. Omfg he called me Cassy.

"As long as there'd be Ice Cream, Im up for it" They both laugh.

-Ugh. Why does she have to be so irresistible? Luke curses in his mind.

"They would. I promise." Luke chuckles.

"Okaaay." Cassidy rolls her eyes..even though she knows Luke cant see her roll her eyes. She checks the time 2:35 p.m

"How 'bout now?" She asks.

"Ehh. Seriously? But Im in the middle of a game.." Luke jokes.

"Seriously?? So, you just need me when no one wants to hang out with you..fine then. I'll just hang up."
Cassidy jokes back.

"N-NOO. NO. NO. I WAS JOKING. DONT HANG UP. NO." Luke rambles through the phone as Cassidy was laughing.

"Okay. Okay. I believe you. I'll see you later??" Cassidy gets up from her bed to her dresser to choose her outfit.

"Yeah. Okay. See ya Cassy!" Luke CUTELY (dunno if that's a word) bid his goodbye to her.

"Bye LUKEY." Cassidy says as she hangs up on the call.
And she changes her outfit.

****C O F F E E S H O P****

Luke turned off his engine as he arrived in 'Starbucks'
Luke walked in greeted by the smell of coffee.
He went to the counter and ordered two Capuccino.

After he got the orders
Looking for a booth as the cafe isn't crowded, he found an empty booth at the back.

He sat down, taking his phone out, as he was about to text Cassidy when suddenly the door chime clings meaning someone has entered the cafe.

Looking up, he sees Cassidy wearing a sweatshirt in a cold weather, hair up in a messy-bun and she's just wearing a minimum make-up.-She's so gorgeous. Luke says in his mind.

"Hey. Look, I came just in time." Cassidy smiles.
"I see that." Luke smiles back at the beaming girl.
"I ordered us Capuccinos..Sorry I didn't know what you wanted." Luke added giving Cassidy her coffee.
"Oh no. Capuccino's cool." Cassidy smiles at him, taking a sip from her coffee. Luke smiles back also taking a sip from his coffee.

"OH. I almost forgot." Cassidy took a paper from her bag.
"I drew you earlier while I was trying to make an essay.." Cassidy gave Luke the paper of her sketch.
Luke observes the sketch in awe.

"Oh my god." Luke laughs.
"Dont laugh." Cassidy defends. "I was bored and I didn't know what to do." She added.
"Well. It's amazing that you drew me." Luke smiles at the paper.
"Eh. Dont flatter yourself too much or I'll stop hanging out with you." Cassidy laughs.
"Im not flattering myself. It's just..It's the first time that someone has ever done this to me." Luke smiles.

Cassidy smiles back. "Well get use to it. You're gonna be stuck with me for the rest of your life." They both laugh.

-Yeah. 52 more days. Luke says in his mind.

August 27, 2015 the first time they went out together.