Story Two: The Need to Destroy Flesh.

About ten years after the murders of his "masters", an older, stronger Erik had lust and love for a young girl, Christine Daae. He watched over her day and night, waiting for the moment when he could start teaching her to follow his music. So, one day, a famous opera singer, we'll call him D3A7H003, was growing more and more in fame at the Opera Populaire. The more fame he got, the more the phantom worried about his future for Mademoiselle Daae. He knew he had to continue his lust for blood, destroying D3A7H003's flesh. One night when the Opera Populaire had a full house, the phantom decided to strike. He took a sword he worked very hard on, it had a skull face design on it. It was made from the finest, purest silver ever. He'd been studying the opera house's secrets for years before, so he made his way into the curtain master's station. He waited for the intermission in between act four and act five, then he abducted D3A7H003 and cut his flesh off. First, he cut the skin of his hands off, after pulling off his finger nails, of course. Then, he sliced D3A7H003's arms 80 times each and cut his feet off. He, then, decided for the real torture. He took D3A7H003's face and stabbed his eyes until he went blind, then he cut off his tongue and sliced his cheeks off. He cut his ears, nose, and lips off. Erik felt sincerely satisfied with his work, he knew there was a better chance for his Christine's future. However, they knew of the opera ghost, now.