We Can Have Our Love Affairs

Warning

Contains Sexual Content!

You are reading at Your Own Risk!

Enjoy

3weeks Later

Ray’s P.O.V

*sniffles* The ending of Love and Basketball was so damn beautiful . Hold up ! Wait ! Did I just say beautiful ? That is so gay! What has Layla done to me? Why am I talking to myself? Ughh , see I did it again !

I looked over to Kim while she smashed on  some taco bell and washed it down with alcohol.

“I don’t know what to think right now. Layla left me for Roc and I haven’t talk to her in weeks! What should I do Kim?” I rested on Kim’s shoulder and threw back another shot of tequila. I don’t drink, but Kim insisted that it would clear my head for a while. Kim has been my best lady friend since my mama helped her with her domestic violence counseling.  I can tell her almost anything. She’s the only one who really understands me.

“You should let her go, my niqqa.” I looked at her astounded “She’s going to have to learn on her own!”

“But , I love her . She aint like them other hoes  , Kim ! …  And what exactly is she learning?” I eyed Kim suspiciously as she starts to run her fingers through my hair.

“Nothing . . .  She’s just going to regret leaving you because you are an awesome guy. . .  A sexy, awesome guy.” She breathed the last part into my ear.

I looked at Kim and into her eyes.  I see  pure lust. I don’t understand .

Kim broke our optical bond and whispered “I want you.” I was kind of surprised by Kim’s sudden interest in me. She began to kiss my neck. She slowly unzipped my hoodie , removing my shirt and jacket , exposing my  upper body .   I began to tense up when she got to the zipper on my jeans.

“I-I  . . . - This isn’t right. I’m not in my right mind! Kim—“She cut me off with her finger across my mouth telling me to ‘shh’. I hadn’t even noticed that my pants were at my knees and my ‘RaytleSnake’ was standing at attention.

“ Just Relax and enjoy.” She said in a sensual whisper. She grabbed my snake and began to circle her tongue around the head. I threw my head back, taking in this beautiful pleasure that I knew was, oh, so, wrong. She’s basically taking advantage of me because of my breakup, but I kind of like it.

I gasped as she took the whole thing in her mouth, pumping me in and out of her mouth at a slow rhythm. My beast began to throb as I felt an upcoming explosion of fluids. She noticed so she began to give me a hand job to finish the task at hand. I squirted all over her chin and chest. I guess that got her happy because she started to moan and she found her way on top of me. She slid down my slide slowly and then picked up her speed. I stopped her.

“This feels so wrong.” I said in a big sigh of excitement.

“Well I don’t wanna be right.” She said in a sort of moan. We continued our dirty deed of the day.

*Afterwards*

There was an awkward silence as Kim and I lay across my bed. Kim began make patterns on my chest with her fingers. She looked up at me.

“I want you to be with me Ray. I don’t want to  be just  friends anymore.” She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I hated to see girls cry.

“Where is this coming from, Kim?” I asked her.

“My heart.” She replied. “Can we give US  a try?” a single tear strung down her face. I wanted to say ‘No’ so bad , but I cant. I don’t want to  see her hurt. Maybe this is what I need to get my mind off of Layla. She will always have a place in my heart, but I’m not in hers, Soooooo ….