Q: The first day I met you

@trucalpha aka scottalphamccall
I remember that night so well; it was the night I met you ❤️. My whole body was shaking with nerves and I remember how I worried about not being able to let the words in my head leave through my mouth. I remember the way your face lit up, when you saw me standing there underneath the dim lights . I'd like for you that my body still shakes with nerves before I see you and I hope that I can coutinue to see your face light up like the very first time, every time...
U were the one to help me up each time I feel, U were the one who made my life better, u were the one to help me known what I have done wrong. U were "The perfect guy". Who couldn't want u as a friend cause ur an amazing sweet caring guy. There is no words to describe how great you are. I'll never forget our first conversation. I never knew someone like u would make such a big difference in my life, I never new u could mean something to me and U mean the whole freaking world to me. U were always there for me when I needed you. I could never ask for a better best friend. I'll never forget you
And then it all changed... Everything fell apart for some reason that I still can't understand. Why did it go the wrong way? The exact same question I ask my self every single day. But you are now married plus your wife is pregnant and U will be a great father. Ur future is filled with surprises, good friends, kids. Saying "goodbye" to you was the hardest thing I ever did. Eachday I cry because I know I lost someone so special. A million memories go through my mind. We used to talk for ours, our long crazy talks we had and now all of that is gone. Everything has changed. My friends are disfanishing. We all know that in the end I will be the last one standing with no one on my side. I will never forget you.

The day I met you

-Alli Argent