Beautiful Hair

Disclaimer: Mondaijitachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo is Tatsunoko Tarou's , but this fanfiction is mine.

A/N: This story takes place three days after Kurousagi lost her rabbit ears and tail. I haven't read all of the LN, so I don't know what happened other than they had a fight with someone and Kurousagi got injured badly.

Warning: English is not my first language, and this story is not beta-ed, so please don't give me a harsh critic, because I know my grammar and tenses are bad. Worse even.

Enjoy!

~OooO~

Beautiful Hair

It's been three days since Kurousagi got injured in the last fight. When she awoke from her temporary coma, how surprised she was as she learned that she lost her ears and tail. Even though she was sad, thank heaven for Izayoi's existence in her life. Because of his pervertness, her days won't be depressing, but annoying and embarassing.

On the third day, finally Kurousagi could get out of bed. After spending her time doing nothing other than being bothered by Izayoi, she would going crazy if it continues like that for one more day.

Making sure her body was not too hurt when used to moving, the first thing she did was took a bath. No bath for three days, definitely makes her uncomfortable. After bath, she returned to her room to wear her normal clothes. As she started to take of the towel, that's when the thing that makes her stress comes back.

"Hey! I'll come in!"

"No, don't!"

BRAKK

The source of her stress break down her door and got a beautiful sight.

"Kyaaa! Get out, you pervert!"

"Whops, I'm not sorry for intruding!"

~Several minutes later~

When the black rabbit finished take on her clothes, she lets the problem child to comes in. Izayoi took a seat on her bed and full staring at her. While ignoring him, the black rabbit went to her dressing desk and brushed her long blue hair. After a few minutes in silent, Kurousagi started to felt unnerved by the strange look he gives her.

"Is there something wrong, Izayoi-san?"

"Hmm? Nope."

"Then why do you stare at me like that?"

"Hmm..."

"..."

"Your hair..."

"My hair?"

"It felt strange looking at your hair without the ears."

Thanks for the reminding of what she lost, the black rabbit's face fell, sadness overcome her expression and her eyes swelling with tears.

Izayoi felt panic come to his mind. All this time he often makes Kurousagi cry, but not tears because of sadness.

"O-oi, don't cry!"

"B-but, my ears..."

"Umm, oh, I know!" Exclaimed Izayoi as he has a great idea.

"Know what?"

Izayoi takes the comb and said, "Here, let me brush your hair."

"Eeh? Izayoi-san, you do not need to do this, I can do it myself!"

"Nah, it's fine. I will keep your hair nice looking even without your rabbit ears."

"Still with your flattering words..."

"You know it."

Because Kurousagi has a long hair, it takes some time to brush her hair. Once completed brushed, Izayoi start braiding it

"Izayoi-san, what are you doing?"

"I just wanted to try something new."

"This is my hair."

"I know. I think it's time you change your hair style."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Besides, your hair's beautiful, it's so soft, silky, I want to touch it all the time..."

"I-Izayoi-san?"

"But still..."

Then suddenly the black rabbit feel something touch her breast.

"Your breast is the softest~"

"Izayoi-san, you stupid pervert!"

SLAP

End

~OooO~