❉Epilogue❉

A/N: Aww guys this is it for now anyway except for the bonus chapter that I will be uploading right after this one. Love you guys don't forget to Vote and Comment😘
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

Rory's POV
{5 years later}

It's been a hard five years without him my best friend, my hero. He left too young and broke my heart while he was at it, I still love him more than anything but more in that brother sister relationship. He'll always be my best friend, the first guy to steal my heart.

Since the fight a lot has changed, it was a tough fight for everyone. People lost their friend, son, and Alpha.

I was heartbroken for months, too depressed to do anything but cry. My wolf cried for the loss of her first mate, my best friend. The pack slowly fell apart without an Alpha, which brought Gavin's will in question.

He left the whole entire pack to me, at first I declined because of such a huge responsibility. Gavin's parents and my mother knocked some sense into me, I was their only option for survival and I needed to step up for the pack and that's exactly what I did.

I officially became the Luna for the pack or more so the Alpha Female, I was terrified that the pack would rebel with the new choices. I was wrong because they were thankful to have an alpha to take over, I was doing this for them and for Gavin.

After about a month of me being the new Alpha, Alex and I decided to join our packs together in a way, it was like an extended peace treaty between the packs.

A lot has changed personal wise too, Emily and Emmet got married about a year after. They have the most beautiful little boy who looks a lot like his father with his green eyes and ash blonde hair, they named him William after our father.

Charlie found her mate Heath when she was interviewing for a job, Heath was a business man but also a family man with his dark brown eyes and slicked back black hair. They were currently engaged and soon to be married.

Kat and Dylan are happily married with a baby boy and a little girl on the way. Cooper is their funky red headed boy with dazzling amber eyes, he's weird and crazy just like his parents.

Last but not least Amanda, Amanda never found her mate. She's one of those unlucky few who never get mates just like the packs beta Sam, they both hit it off and decided to give their relationship a try after never being able to find their mates. They both know the consequences of dating before finding your mates, they've been dating for a year or so and still going strong.

As for me I've been better since that day, I've always resented that I couldn't help tell Gavin faster. Mathew and I have been going strong and my wolf has healed, we got married a three years ago.

Mathew as always been supportive of me, always there for me after Gavin and I owe him everything. We currently have two beautiful children, twin boy and girl. I fell pregnant with them a few months after out honeymoon, and it is honestly one of the best days of my life.

Jillian Gavin is shy but outgoing boy, he reminded me so much of Gavin which is why I decided to name him after Gavin and Mathew was so supportive. Jillian has Matthew's dirty blonde hair and captivating hazel eyes that reminded me so much of Gavin's.

Julia is my outgoing ball of energy, she is the sweetest thing ever. She looks a lot like me with her ocean blue eyes and black hair, Mom says that she looks exactly like me when I was her age.

Mom is still around, always helping around the pack house with cooking and things like that. She's happy but I think she misses dad a lot.

"Hey baby" the love of my life whispers to me kissing my head, I twirl around and hug Mathew.

"I missed you" I pout, he just chuckles and kisses me with raw love. We just talk for hours playing with the kids until it's their bedtime, we put them to sleep and just lay in our bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Mathew you know I love you right" he turns around and smiles a breathtaking smile.

"I love you more, to the moon and back"
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

A/N: Its over!! It's honestly been the best journey ever with you guys and I can't thank you enough for actually reading my shitty book. I guess this is it guys until my next book love you 😘