A Taste Of You

[Author's Note: I was bored and was eating candy when this (silly) idea popped into my mind ✌ There are changes in the main story of Pokemon! For the sake of everything, lol joke.]

[DisclaimerI do NOT own Pokemon, the reader and the pictures (and the chocolate) [Credits to the owner(s)/creator(s)]

×××

[First Name] [Last Name] is one of the childhood friends of Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak... To be frank, probably the only other "childhood friend" of the two. She was also Professor Oak's favorite trainer since she has been helping him tend to the Pokémon who were in his care ever since she was a little child.

She started her journey to see the world outside of the little town she grew up in with a Pokémon that hatched from an egg, which is [Favorite Pokémon], instead of obtaining a starter from Professor Oak in his lab. At first, not too many people had any hopes for her to even get close to being a Champion aside from her parents, but everybody else soon found out that she is not just like any other average trainer who ends up lounging around with their favorite Pokémon and just play with them and spoil them. 

Despite starting at the same time as Ash and Gary, she was a lot stronger and wiser than them and any other trainer, even those who are older. That almost made her the champion of Kanto, but since she did not like the idea so she refused to take the position. Her reason was that she wanted to meet more new friends and explore the real world and deep inside, she knew that another one of her reasons is that she wanted to go on another adventure with her childhood crush- sorry, friend, the oh-so-amazing Gary Oak.

Honestly, it was not that easy for her to successfully tag along with one of her childhood friends, especially since Ash was initially persistent and wanted her to join him as he really admires her as a fellow Pokémon trainer. Fortunately, he stopped when Gary suddenly arrived while [First Name] and Ash was in the midst of their conversation before dragging her away, telling her that it wasn't nice to leave him behind, her ' traveling partner'.

[First Name] shook her head slightly, attempting to shake off the thoughts regarding her past. At the moment, she was currently cooking their lunch, for her, Gary, and their Pokémon. While she was busy chopping some of the ingredients, she was happily humming a song softly while chewing on a piece of a chocolate candy that she bought from the previous town since she randomly craved for something sweet.

In the middle of transferring the chopped ingredients into the proper bowls, her humming got a bit louder but it was a bit muffled since she was chewing and it irritated her 'traveling partner' a bit who was petting his Umbreon who notices neither her muffled humming nor the irritated trainer in front of him. To his dismay, the petting session ended when the said trainer stood up and approached the busy female trainer.

"Hey, [First Name], what are you doing?" He asks as he twirls the female around to face him that made her a little startled, making her drop the knife that she was just using and it was a fortunate thing that it didn't drop on any of them. While [First Name] was mentally sighing in relief, Gary didn't seem to notice because he was clearly irritated with the humming plus chewing of yours.