America's

Readers POV

I was going to a party that all these people invited me to. They were celebrating graduation, I graduated too and I wanted to join in. So I was in my way. When I got there, I entered the house and I met all these random people I never seen before. A group of girls were talking to this really cute guy. I walked on over then one of the girls, the one with red hair nastily said, "Who invited the fat ass bitch here? I thought this party was strictly popular and bikini body's only, no pot belly pigs."

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked her, "I bet you can not even bench press 100 lbs with those tooth picks you call arms. You can not even lift me up even 2 whole inches of the ground let alone be able to move one piece of unsightly furniture." I mocked her for her puny size and strength.

All the guys started to laugh like maniacs. The red head and her gang were about to attack me till, "lay off, this girl is all right." Some guy said as he came over to break up the fight.

During the night, I had fun, I drank, danced, and more. The girl had an idea to get back at me. She was going to drug me. As I was dancing she put a very powerful drug she recieved from a 'friend' and put it in my drink.

I walked over to the counter and grasped my drink, a guy sat down next to me. He was so hot, sandy/gold hair with a gravity defiying cowlick, adorable sky blue eyes, and a body fit for a sex god.

He ordered a star spangled banner, without us knowing she drugged him too, since he broke her heart by rejecting her.

We talked and drank our drinks. I felt really warm. As though I had a high fever. I took my jacket off, I still was hot, I glanced at him and he too was sweating. Though I didn't want to look between hi legs. A huge rising bulge in his lap. My stomach hurt suddenly, I felt the need to pee desperately but lost the ability to move. Like I wanted to pee right in front of him. Starting to hurt. I wanted to be touched all over.

                                                                                       America's POV

Dammit I've been drugged again, I can't leave those hunters are after me again. And what's worse a sexy babe is now making me wanna mate her. Her scent is so good, I want her now. My Florida is throbbing uncontrollably, I'm gonna come in my clothes. These are my last pair, I really don't want to give those hunters my DNA. So they can create their own new breed of killer dogs. If she comes I don't know if I will be able to control myself any longer.

                                                                                       Reader POV

I can't hold it any longer I'm going to pee, why did I have to choose a short skirt today. The natural position to cum was instinct just like being in birth position. The hot body fluids sprayed out of my cunt like a water fountain. Most of the party goers were gone by this time so no one wittnessed except the sexy guy next to me. All the fluids sprayed out of me through my panties to the ground. I was confussed since there was no color to the fluid. My lower region felt sensitive after that. Panting, I really couldn't figure out what happened. Right then the heat started up again ready for round two.

                                                                               POV

ONCE she sprayed her Delicious sweet waters from her most sensitive spot, I lost it. I pinned her to the couch that was in the room. She gave me a scared look. Ripping her clothes off then mine. She saw how her heat and body made me horny. My tale swish with excitement.

I bent her legs over her chest. Licking her privates. She moaned loadly, she must have wanted to be courted. Licking up and down her opening, I soon began to suckle on her folds, she pants and moans happily. I feel her fingers intertwine in my hair, caressing my scalp. My tongue then travels down her vigina walls lapping up any cum I can taste before she cums in my mouth. She tastes so sweet and warm.

She seems as though she has already been prepared. So I place her blump ass on my lap, I slowly enter her. I can feel her wet hot tight walls closing in on me.

I thrust into her at a fast and hard pace. She moans loudly. I feel close to my climax. With a grunt my love seed fills womb whole. Though I need more.

I stand both of us up turn her around, lift on of her long legs and thrust in my at attention boner. Thrusting hard, my Florida is throbbing badly meaning I cannot hold it any more. With a sudden splat, my love seed travel up deep inside her womb. I rub my hand on her belly, as I expected her tummy is becoming more round with every round I fill her with my love seed. She is becoming mine and mine alone. Soon she will have enough seed that I will have enough pups to start my own pack.

I laid her down on the floor, the lifted her leg over my shoulder to get better access. After I screwed her in this position, I tried doggy style, lifting both legs and making her ride me, then both legs on my shoulder, her leaning on a chair and lifting a leg over my shoulder, screwing her on a table, and lastly cowgirl.

She appeared to be 13 months pregnant now. The drug affects wore off after the 3rd round. I just could not stop, she was perfect. I was licking her private area again to taste me and her juices mixed. "I feel like I'm going to pee, this Time I'm serious." She hollered.

I thought for a moment then suggested, "how bout you pee in my mouth, you are in no condition to walk to the bathroom." She agreed since she had no choice. Still sucking on her she peed and came into my mouth. This is considered gross though to me this is arousing and did not taste to badly. Hey England cooked worse.

                                                                              Third person POV

He began to rub your very blump bulging belly. You felt so full and warm inside. Like you needed this feeling everyday from now on.

'Please don't leave me, I need you.' You confessed.

'Ill never leave you I promise. You are to rare and impossible to find, I will never find somebody as rare and perfect as you, Babe.' He shared. 'By the way my name is Alfred f. Jones, your mate for the rest of your life.' He began to softly stroke your thigh, you moaned quietly, trying to comprehend what he meant. Alfred walked around you, still stroking your sensitive (s/c). Once he reached up to your neck he began to smell your (l/h) (c/h) hair, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. Nipping on the bare flesh, he took his canines and took a bite into your soft smooth flesh. You felt a burning in your vain coursing through your system. Painfully you cringed and tried to take a glance back at him but you blacked out before you could.

In about a years time: (y/n) gave birth to 15 pups/ humans they were so cute. Though you got pregnant a lot since you had a very horny werewolf. You did not mind though sex felt fantastic when it was with him. Even though his brother and cousin would visit with his twin brother. They would hit on you a lot sometimes even trick you into the bed or cave. Though you didn't have that many complaints, Alfred was loaded so you did not have to work a day in your life. Which was nice. Though you did hate it when you had to feel the pubs little kicks and look at yourself in the mirror to see a very pregnant girl looking back at you.