Chapter 1: Winning and losing at the same time

After winning the triwizard tournament my adoptive parents threw me out and I had to start living full time at Hogwarts, which was obviously Dumbledore's idea he even assigned Prof. Snape to take care of me. I took all of my luggage and exited the train, professor Snape was waiting for me.
-" Welcome back Harry, let me help you with that" He said after taking one of the bigger luggages.
-"oh...er... thank you very much" I said sounding really scared, I hope I didin't offend him.
The whole way to school was silent, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of our footsteps and some owls in the distance. The road suddenly split into two, to the left was obviously Hogwarts but Prof. Snape took the road to the right, I was confused but too scared to ask so I just kept following him deeper into the forbidden forest until we arrived at, what it seemed, a field with a little wooden house. The field was surrounded by the forest and had a white coloured fence protecting the house.
-"This is your new house, don't worry, the fence has a spell cast on it, it acts like a barrier to all the evil creatures, it was cast by Dumbledore himself." Said professor Snape while opening the main door to the house with an old key. We both entered the house and Prof. Snape showed me around.

The house looked a lot bigger on the inside compared to the outside, it had a big living room with two couches facing each other divided by a little coffee table, there were some paintings but they represented only fields, forests and lakes. The bedroom had a big king sized bed in the middle with two lamps on the sides, a bookshelf in front of the bed and a desk to the right of the bookshelf with a window that had a view of the forest. There were two bathrooms, a kitchen connected to the living room, an attic with two guest rooms and a storage room.

I still couldn't get the idea that a dementor could come and kill me, out of my head. I mean I would be alone, in the forest, by night, it was so scary that I started trembling from fear and closed my eyes trying to calm down.
After showing me around and helping me with the luggage, professor Snape decided to leave.
-" Well it's time for me to go, if you need anything-" He started but I interrupted him almost screaming "No!...no...please, I-I am scared..." I looked at him embarrassed with tears forming in my eyes. He started at me for a moment thinking.
-" Fine Potter but just this time." I sighed with relief, maybe he isn't so bad after all. My fear of dementors hasn't disappeared at all, otherwise I wouldn't have asked Snape to stay... I mean I do feel safe around him although... he is a bit scary. I wonder how this night will end.

An:
Hello guys! This is my first Snarry fanfic so I don't expect everyone to love it, but I do love writing it :) English isin't my first language, so I may make mistakes if I do so, please let me know. Thanks and see you in the next update~

26.06.2019 - spell checked + some minor changes.