Chapter Five

Annabeth's POV bet you didn't expect that!
Keep reading.....*slinks off into the shadows.....*
---------------------
I stared, dumfounded at the ceiling of the Athena cabin, still in shock. My seaweed brain was back, and with another girl! I knew I had to get him back, no matter what! I mean what good is a girlfriend who is a daughter of......? I'm guessing Hestia, she looks a lot like her and has a similar personality. Except Hestia is a maiden goddess. Never mind, my mother is too.
But getting to the point here, I deserve Percy more than anyone! He is mine! He fell into Tartarus for me! Does that not count for nothing? I don't know why I ever broke up with him! I need to explain, he must realize he still loves me....right?
Oh and that prophecy....

The one who is broken has been found

But alas he shall turn and stand his ground

Only One can fight him as he takes his final breaths

As friends come closer, and closer to death.

"Annabeth, go to bed please, you keep muttering stuff and it's keeping us all awake." Selene, one of my half sisters said wearily. Huffing, I shut my mouth and burried my face into my pillow. Then I had a marvelous idea. Athena always has a plan, right?
Percy's POV ~ Dream

"Foolish demigods." An eire voice said from the shadows of the pit. "You will fail to save your friend, he is mine now."
"Never!" Screeched an all to familiar voice. Erin. I wanted to jump and reach out to here, help her, comfort her, but my legs were glued to the spot.
"Even now lonely daughter of Hestia, the one you seek is preparing for battle, go away now, and go back to your silly camp. Protect it....while you still can. The huntress is gone, lost in the underworld. It will take her some time to get outm I'm sure. The gods are trapped in Olympus, my spy has made sure of that, give up now and join me, be with the ones you love, and live."
"There are multiple ones I love on your side? Besides him? You can't mean!" Erin said  favoring her left leg as she inched backwards. My heart cracked. I had never seen Erin look so helpless and afraid, this wasn't her usual behavior.
"Oh yes, Lady Hestia finally got so put up with the rest of the Olympian council, she had had enough."
"NO!"
"It is true my dear." A warm voice said  filled with sorrow, guilt, and yet happiness. It gave off an aura of safety, prosperity, warmth, and your favorite this and food, and it was a beautiful as the cheerful crackling of a fire.
"Mo-you're no mother of mine! How could you Hestia?!" Erin wailed, crawling away now, brilliant brown eyes covered in the fog of fear.
"It was a matter of patience. And well, Zeus pushed it too far. He-he....I'd prefer not to talk about it. Hera has already banished me for it." Erin gulped.
"Please Hestia, it isn't too late to become what you should still be! Look at yourself, your cloaked in darkness and gloom, not fire and cheer!" Erin begged.
"It is too late my dear. I wish to see someone new sitting on Zeus' throne. Tartarus is very considerate, he's agreed to spare the others. But Zeus shall not be spared. He's caused too much pain and suffering already."
"Please."
"Silence foolish mortal!" Tartarus screamed, and blasted Erin out of veiw.
"Erin!"
I awoke with a start, panting and sweating buckets. I turned my head and looked at my clock, 6:00 a.m. Burying my face in my hands, I shivered with fear. What was to come?

---------------
Hey guys! I have some electronic banns so updates will not be frequent. I know this is a short chapter, but I wanted to end it here..........*evil laughter*
Anyways, keep reading and EAT BLUE COOKIES!!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
-Shrimpington