#ExtremeRules

Roman POV

My chest was still in pain but I wasn't going to let that stop me from defeating Cena tonight. I put on my vest and suited up as I made my way to the arena it was 10:30 pm we were the final  battle for the night.

Cena came out first getting the loudest cheer I've ever heard in a long time. I came out second heading into the ring ready to destroy his career.

I walk up to him as the bell rings as he quickly threw a right hook as I blocked the punch. I connected my elbow with his jaw causing him to give me so breathing room. I gathered my thoughts charging at him leading him into the corner as I threw my arms into his chest.

He pushed me off of him punching me in my chest as I kicked him in the stomach causing him to double over as I locked arms with him as we wrestled each other out the ring.

We fought outside the ring as he somehow gave me a attitude adjustment on the announce table shattering into pieces below me.

The ref wasn't counting considering it was a no disqualification match. Cena was exhausted on the barricade as I got up spearing him directly into it.

Everything happened so fast as Seth Rollins music blasted through the crowd of people he charged to the ring as I gave him a superman punch as he fell off the apron.

I turned around to have my whole world flipped upside down as John Cena gave me another one if his attitude adjustments as he went for the pin but Seth broke it up causing John to charge after him.

As Seth ran around the ring from John Cena I collected my strength as they both got into the ring I gave both of them a double spear tackling both of them.

Then Deans Theme played...

Remember what he said to me over the phone and how he treated Sasha I instantly attacked my Bestfriend as he got in the ring spearing him as we'll as the audience didn't understand what was going on as a loud roar of cheers followed by a bunch of boos.

"That's for Sasha you slime bag" I hissed as the camera man moved closer to me trying to zoom in on my face I cocked my fist back giving him a superman punch.

The whole wwe universe had a moment of silence. "Roman Reigns" "Bring the pain" the whole crowd chanted as I watched Brock Lesnar come to the ring as John Cena got up to a home welcoming F5.

I ran towards the beast launching myself into the air to release another superman punch on his face as he countered it suplexing me around the ring a good 5 times.

As Dean gave Brock Lesnar dirty deeds planting the beast on his skull I stood up so did John Cena. Seth with a chair attacking me directly in the spine. As Dean kicked me in the chest giving me Dirty Deeds as I fell unconscious.

Last thing I remember is John Cena's theme playing as he was announced winner by pin count.

I sighed in defeat.