One-shot

"Hello, excuse me. I'm known as Akashi Kuniyuki. Nice to meet you. Well, go easy on me, alright?" He introduced himself.

Am I dreaming?

"Nice to meet you." I replied.

We returned to the citadel after what seemed like a hundred boss runs trying to get a new comrade, Akashi Kuniyuki. I thought he was a myth for god's sake.

"Welcome back master!" Iwatooshi said with a welcoming smile on him. He noticed Akashi's presence and was about to ask him something but I interrupted.

"Iwatooshi, please gather all the other swords." I commanded.

He nodded and left to call the others. It took him a while, but he came back with the remaining 35* swords.

"So today I would like to introduce a new comrade-"

"Ah!" Aizen shouted.

Akashi looked at him, he was pretty delighted to see him but at the same time he had a pretty disappointed look.

"My name's Akashi Kuniyuki, please take care of me." He introduced himself again.

"Welcome to the citadel!" Everyone else shouted.

"Let me show you around. Follow me." I told him.

I showed him where the repair room is, the toudan's bedroom, kitchen, dining room and bathroom. I took him to the fields too where the toudans would do internal affairs.

Whenever I turned to him, I would always catch him yawning. I thought my explanations were really boring but then I noticed he yawned quite often.

After a tour around the citadel, we returned to the hall.

"Today you'll not go for a sortie or anything. You'll have to spar before doing so." I told him.

He sighed, but nodded anyway.

"Now let me find you a sparring partner. Ah! Mikazuki can you come over here for a second?" I called Mikazuki.

Mikazuki was sitting on the balcony looking at the Awataguchi tantous running around the field playing catch. He was the nearest to me at that time so I asked him to be Akashi's sparring partner. He gladly came towards us.

"Hahaha, what is it master? It's rare for you to ask me to do a favour." He smiled.

I blushed. "Gee... Can you be Akashi's sparring partner for today?"

Akashi clicked his tongue.

For a moment I wondered if they had met before and disliked each other.

"Hahaha, sure thing." He replied.

Maybe I am overthinking things.

- SPARRING -

"Not bad, Kuniyuki!" Mikazuki shouted.

"There!" Akashi said as he attacked Mikazuki.

The bell rung, both of them were panting and looked really exhausted.

"Okay let's stop here for now." I said.

Akashi grabbed a nearby water bottle and drank all of it. He took off his glasses and wiped it with his jersey. Then he put it back on.

"Reports?" I asked Mikazuki.

"His sparring abilities are so-so. But he sure was fast!" He reported.

"I'm going to take a nap." Akashi said as he left the sparring field.

- DINNER -

"Is everyone here?" Mitsutada asked.

"Kuniyuki is missing!" Aizen shouted.

"I'll go look for him." I told them. "All of you can eat first."

After searching for him room by room inside the dimly lit citadel, I found him sleeping under the futon in the toudan's room. I squatted beside him.

"Akashi wake up." I told him

"Mmmm...." He replied.

All of a sudden, he pulled my wrist. I lost my balance and fell over the futon. I felt his hands wrapped around me.

"What are you-"

"Shhh... You'll disturb the others." He told me.

"What-"

Before I could complete my sentence, he forcefully pressed his lips against mine. He put his tongue inside my mouth. That was something new to me, so I shrieked.

"Master please be obedient. This is your punishment for making me jealous today." He told me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, unsure whether to be mad or not.

"Duh. You love that old man Mikazuki right?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat.

"How did you-"

He forcefully pressed his lips against mine again.

"What are you doing!" I shouted as I got up from the futon.

"I am trying to make you fall for me." He said.

I blushed. It was my first time hearing those words. Though I had always hated perverts, I was not angry at him for stealing my first kiss.

"Oh? It seems like I already did." He smirked.

I cursed my heart that day.