CHAPTER 5

Matt's P.o.v

My heart dropped when she yelled at me like that, i was her best friend and i just did her like that. Under my covers i went and got my wallet, it has a picture of the time we had a food fight after we figured out her dad died. She was so sad that day and i was the one to make her happy, me and now i make her sad! I mumble under my breath saying "Your so stupid Matt just why can't you get anything right!" I was so angry at myself until i heard someone slip under the covers "Yes you are stupid but your my stupid" it was Alice. Her sweet voice kind of squeaked when she said yes. "I am so sorry i will never do it again at all i just feel.." i was cut off by her "Shut up Matt your still my best friend!" She said laughing. I smiled and we left the covers.

Alice's P.o.v

"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked. Everyone was thinking but no one came u with something " I KNOW!" Cameron shouted "Then what?" Jack j said "There is a place called gates that i have been dying to try!" Cameron said ( Gates is a really restaurant in Missouri btw) "Okay then to the car!" Nash said with excitement. We all hoped in the Mercedes "wait who's driving"Carter said "I will!" Jack J said everyone got into the car and i was in the passengers seat "So like are you too going out or just fuck buddies?"Carter said "CARTER WOAH!" I shouted "Just asking"He said rolling his eye. As we were driving Jack put his hand on my upper thigh and i could feel me blushing. He turned to look at me and he saw me blushing and then a had a big smile then he smiled. Everyone got out the car and Cameron yelled "GATES"in a opera voice we walked in and the place was pack "Oh god" Matt said in a girly voice I started to laugh and everyone sitting down starred at me "Looks like you have the crowds attention" Jack G said then i stopped laughing. We finally got a table and we all sat down eating and having a good time "Zamn this BBQ is Bomb" Matt shouted and everyone laughing. We all went to the hotel after that and had a peaceful drive.