Dance Competition Part 1

Jaydee:

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning and woke up Nadia. "What do you want Jaden?" She said sleep talking. "Who the fuck is Jaden?" I said. "Huh?" She said waking up. "Oooo you like Jaden Adonis!" I said jumping up and down. "Hush girl he calling me!" She said shushing me. "Hello?" She said putting the phone on speaker. "Hey babe." He said. "Bruh he just called me babe!" She mouthed. "Hey Jay." She said calming down. "What you doing?" He asked. "Nothing about to get dressed for my dance competition." She said going to her closet. "Sissy I'm about to get dressed." I said. "Ok." She said. "Hey Jaydee!" He said. "Hey." I said. I then left out of her room to get dressed.

Nadia:

"So what you wearing?" He asked. "Boy don't ask me that shit no more." I said laughing and going to the bathroom. "I'm gonna you call you back. I'm about to take a bath." I said running my water. "No stay on the phone!" He yelled. "Who the fuck you yelling at nigga?" "Nobody." "I was stay on the phone anyway." I said putting bubbles in the water and getting in. "I swear if drop my phone in the water,you buying me another one." "Ight. Got to go and I'll pick you up. Love you." "Ok. Love you too."

Remi:

I woke up at 7:30 and got dressed. I then walked to Nad and Jay's house and knocked on the door. "Hey Remi." Nadia said. "Hey Nadia." "Sorry I had to answer the door." She said on the phone. "Who you talking to?" I asked her. "Jaden." She said. "Adonis?" "Yeah." "Bye Jaden." Then she hung up the phone. "Jaydee come on we're about to leave Jaden's outside." She yelled upstairs. "Coming." Jay said coming down. "Let's go." Nad said going out the door. "Lock the door." I said. "Ok." Jaydee said. And we left.

In the mm is the song that they are going to dance to and the outfits for the dance competition.