Izaya x Reader Lemon

The sun was so bright in the morning as it was peeking through your curtains, you felt something on your back. It felt like another body. You rubbed your eyes and looked over your shoulder, seeing Izaya Orihara peacefully asleep. You blushed and looked at yourself, 'WHY AM I NAKED?!' you said to yourself, you carefully looked over at Izaya as you saw a smirk on his face, his eyelids slightly open. "It's not nice to stare (name)-chan." You felt yourself blush even more and you looked away. Izaya chuckled at your reaction and wrapped an arm around your stomach, pulling you closer. You felt something hard press against your bottom and you quickly looked over at him. "I-Izaya..something is poking me.." you said shyly. Izaya's smirk never left his lips as he slowly raises a hand and he gently grabbed your left breast, squeezing it roughly. You let out a quiet moan as Izaya started to kiss your neck. He gently rolled you over so you were laying on your back. You looked up at his brown eyes as he looked into your (e/c) ones. He loved the way your eyes would shimmer when you were looking at him. He crawled on top of you and licked down your neck to your breast, taking the nipple into his mouth as he sucked roughly. Dammit he knew you loved it when he was rough, he slowly trailed his hand down to your clit and slowly started to rub it in between his fingers. "Ah! Izaya!" You moaned, Izaya unlatched from your left nipple and moved onto the right one. He put two fingers at your entrance and pushed them in roughly, you were a moaning mess under Izaya's touch.
Izaya chuckled and looked at you, "My my (name)- chan your so noisy this morning." You gently slapped Izaya's shoulder as he discharged his fingers. You whined at the loss feeling as he started to line himself up against your entrance. You nodded as he thrusted hard and deep inside of you, your back arched and you gave out a loud moan. "Ohh Izaya!" You moaned, Izaya was so happy to hear his name coming out of your mouth. He grabbed a hold of your hips and started to pound into you with full force as he started to sweat and grunt. "Ah.. (name)-chan your so tight, no matter how hard and rough I am with you, you never seem to loosen up."
Your entire face was about as red as a apple as you screamed his name. "Izaya!!" You couldn't take it, your walls started to clamp down on him. Izaya knew you were releasing so he slowly pulled out. You whined as he picked you up and flipped you over on your hands and knees. He thrusted hard inside you once more as you let out another moan. You could hear the sound of skin slapping skin throughout the bedroom, the bed was creaking as you gripped the sheets. "Oh my god Izaya! Fuck!!" You moaned out. Izaya smiled and thrusted into you one last time with all he had, as you felt his hot semen filling your womb. Izaya let out a sigh of relief and pulled out as you fell onto the bed. He laid down next to you and smiled, brushing away the strands of hair away from your face. You two were both a panting mess, "(name)-chan..I don't have to work today, so..for my day off I want to spend all day with you. Since we never have time to do anything." Izaya winked as you smiled, you knew round two was coming up.

*two months later*
"Izaya-chan!!" You ran to him and hugged him. He fell onto his back as you sat on his lap. He gave out a slight chuckle, "My my what is it (name)-chan?." "I'm pregnant!!." You shouted. Izaya was very shocked but very happy at the same time, he sat up and gave you a hug. "Hmph I get to teach the baby how to use blades now." You knew he was going to say that, this is going to be a long seven more months.

(I hope you guys liked it, it was my first lemon! ^^')