How it all started..

Long time ago, in all futuristic cars are made to drive and race. But does it have weapons? Or does it have rocket missiles? No. It has pursuit techs. What is pursuit techs you ask? Well...let's check it out to see how it is. (Tap the youtube play button of this video)

Me: It's not easy to be a street racer weather it's crazy, or too crazy and powerful...how can I make up a team to take down zephor and his crew when all the police are aftering us?
How?

*a guy with a black camero ss drives by but it stops and goes backwards where I am. It's flash sentry*

Me: flash?

Flash: Do I know you?

Me: Uh..not sure...but twilight tells me about you that you were a nice guy.

Flash: Really?

Me: Yup. Say how about I follow you..uh are u heading to canterlot high?

Flash: Yeah why?

Me: Cause I get lost if I follow people..

Flash: Ok follow me.

Soon as Baseline follows flash sentry to canterlot high they went up to meet the mane 6 and after I met them I drove to the crystal prep academy of the shadowbolts and he drives by and sees the school. But over the front door, there's sugarcoat and indigo zap are looking at me and there pretty mad cause I'm not one of them so they walk fast speed of anger, when they get closer, to my door I step on the gas and drove off with my bmw m3 and they stop and had a big fuss when I got away

Sugarcoat: Dammit! We lost the guy!

Indigo zap: I know, he's so fast with that damm bmw.

Sugarcoat: *sighs* Well...wait, what if he's a racer instead of a cop?

Indigo zap: Does it look like he has a police bage?

Sugarcoat: Uhh...no?

Indigo zap: Then don't ask if he is cause he's already a racer.

Sugarcoat: Ok smart ass. Here's a question for you.

Indigo zap: Go for it. *glares*

*then sour sweet walks by and stands between those two*

Sour sweet: Well what's the arguing about this time?

Sugarcoat: There's a new guy with a bmw. And he must be with the wondercolts. Wait a minute what am I talking about, we're friends with the wondercolts...

Sour sweet: Uh huh.. so who is this new guy?

Indigo zap: We're not sure, he just drove fast and thinks that were about to break his car. We just wanted to know of he's just a regular student or a sneaky pervert that we don't like.

Sour sweet: Why would he think of that?

Indigo zap: I don't know.

Sugarcoat:...dafqu am I doing now?

Sour sweet: Oh my god..*faceplam*

*lemon zest listens to music and sees the new guy standing on the pole over there and she likes guys with street race cars*

Lemon zest: Woah....I wonder if he's new here. Let's find out.

*then lemon walks all the way to the new guy that drove away from sugarcoat and indigo will Baseline will ever create a team to help him in his own problems of his racer carter find out*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well what do u guys think I hope you choose this chapter I made for your story officialprincsstwily I really hope my dream comes true for the next movie of equestria girls. So long guys!