!!Baka Baka Mikan!!

Let's recap shall we
My thoughts we're caught off by Mikan's blabbering about me " Hey angel that manga didn't you take part in the anime if I'm correct you told me you were the one that created the song for the opening and you also got the role in playing the main character Mato Kuroi" just then before I could scold her on not taking about my life Natsume's manga slid off his face and when mikan saw him she screams " aaahhh it's that sexual molester that molested me this morning.

Lee continue with story
(Brought to you by KILLUA!!!! He's so hot I want him kaaa!!😍😍💖❤️ )

Natsume's pov
I was in class with my manga covering my face trying to get some sleep when naru-gay came in he started to go off about treating the new kids with respect but I ignored him like usual.
The gay transvesta  then called them in to introduce themselves. At first it was quite but then I heard a naive baka sounding voice introduced herself happily which caused the class to throw stuff at her. Then I heard a calm but deadly tone say " hi my name is Angel Lucy Diana Rose Crystal kuroko it is not a pleasure to be here or meet you people and if you even try to mess with me I will not think twice before fucking killing you are we clear." Her voice made me shiver because of how serious she sounded like she had no problem killing us all. Narumi then told them who their partners are which was me and Ruka . He then left the class and the sub teacher told them to sit by us. I didn't bother to look to see I just stayed relaxed until that Baka girl started to talk about the ice queen ( Another nickname he gave Angel if your confused)being a song writer and playing as a main character of an anime. This got me interested so I let my manga slide off my face to be able to see who are the new girls but the minute I did the Baka voice girl who was the girl I was pinning this morning started screaming. " aaahhh it's that sexual molester that molested me this morning.
Angels pov
I turned around to face Natsume who was staring at Mikan like she's an idiot or just crazy but hay I don't blame him I had that same reaction when I met her the first time. I knew they were going to start arguing by the look on both their faces so I made my iPhone 6 appear with my neon blue beats headphones and started to listen to blue bird vocal/edit by kyoumi completely ignoring everything around me.
Natsume's pov
Right now I was being yelled at by the Baka girl who didn't seem to have an off or mute button. She was then raised into the air by Mochiage and they started to argue about her showing more respect to me and her not belonging here if she doesn't have an Alice. We all then heard a voice singing. I turned to see it was ice queen who was singing I didn't know what song it was but she had the voice of an angel I don't even think she realized she was singing out loud. When she finished singing it seemed she also finished her manga because she closed it and looked around her with a poker face until she say Baka girl floating in the air. She looked really mad that if looks could kill we would be dead. She started to look around again and when she saw Mochiage she pointed her hand at him and started to chant " Bakudou 61: Rikujōkōrō" The next thing we know Mochiage had six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into his midsection, holding him in place. But ice queen continued to chant other things "Bakudou 62: Hyapporankan" numerous short rods appeared and pin him to his surroundings and render him immobile. " Bakudou 63: Sajosabaku" ropes of light from her fingers shot out at Mochiage and wrap around his arms and torso restrain him by binding his arms to his torso." Bakudou 75: Gochu Tekkan" she summoned five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains that pined Mochiage to the ground.

We were all stunned to say or do anything. The Baka girl then started to fall from where she was floating until ice queen teleported under her and caught her.
Authors pov
Once angel put mikan on her feat she let out a dark aura while looking at the class she then spoke in a venomous voice " I hope this has taught you that if you mess with my friends I will not take it lightly. Mess with Mikan again and I'll kill you" she then turned to sit again when a seaweed hairs girl stood in front of her. "Who do you think you are? We are the best " angel cut her off " you are not the best just cause you have Alice dose not make you superior than others. After all unlike people without Alice's we are all stuck here like bunch of trapped animals while they get to live their life out to the fullest allowed to be free to go where they want. So who's better trapped rat or free people" that made the seaweed haired girl shut up instantly. Natsume then decided to speak " you know I heard that if you want to stay at this school you have to be excepted by us but we won't except you" mikan looked like her world was falling since she thinks that she'll have to leave hotaru. When Natsume was going to speak again angel cut him off. " don't worry mikan narumi was lying to you. Once in this school your not allowed out. since you do have an Alice you'll have to stay one way or another so you don't need the exception of the class it's that simple." Natsume shot her a glare that she flat out ignored. Mikan still wanted to be excepted in the class so she asked Natsume what she needed to do " you need to go into the northern woods and go to the middle school division. I'll even let you take some friends with you." Angel was quick to stand by mikan side and told her to hurry up so they could get threw this faster. Mikan tried asking hotaru but she ignored her. Whith that being said the class president decided to help mikan so he went with them.
Once in front of the northern woods mikan started to walk in blindly not checking were she walked which ended up with them falling in a muddy swamp. Angel just sighed ' today just isn't my day.'