Purple

Hey guys! I have another one for you! You guys wanted Kyoya-senpai so here he is! I will admit, he was hard to write so I'm sorry if it isn't up to normal standards.

Love all of your beautiful faces!

~BloodRedRoad

(Y/N)= Your name

(L/C)= Lip color

(H/C)= Hair color

(E/C)= Eye color

__________________________________________________________________

Purple

Tamaki held out a top hat. "Princesses first," he smiled.

Grumbling, you reached into the hat and pulled out a... Violet cloth. The beautiful purple cloth was pried from your stunned hands but, before it could be placed around your eyes, you recovered from your shock and snatched the silk cloth out of Tamaki's hands.

"I can walk to the closet myself," you snapped. With everyone's mouths agape, you march over to the tall, elegantly decorated closet. After mumbling 'stupid rich people', you stomped into the overly extravagant closet, slamming the polished doors behind you. The anger you felt boiling inside you from the fact you were forced you play this silly game was slowly taken over by nervousness. Whose cloth did you pull out?

"Please," you begged, shutting your (E/C) eyes "Please not Haruhi. That would just be awkward."

"I can assure you," A smooth voice behind you muttered making you jump and spin around to face none other than Ootori Kyoya; your crush since forever ago. "I am not Mrs. Fujioka.

Flushing red, you silently gulp as the tall, dark haired man pushed up his glasses.

Trying to keep your calm and composure, you crossed your arms and coolly glance up to the man in front of you, only to flush red once again and glare at the floor.

"I assume you know how to play the game?" You asked, (E/C) eyes glued to the floor.

"You assumed to correctly," Kyoya muttered, fixing his glasses once again and shifting his posture, tucking the little black book farther in the crook of his right elbow. Letting your (short/long/mid length) (H/C) hair sweep in front of your eyes, you turn your face away from his calculating gaze.

"But," he said making you glance back at him threw your (H/C) hair. "The question is, are we to partake in this silly game?" His glasses flashed as he adjusted them once again.

"Um... " You stuttered. "Well, uh, only if... Only if it's okay w-with you Kyoya-senpai." With your face as red as a tomato, you completely turn your back on him, unaware of his advances.

"I mean, we don't have to if you don't want to... or if you don't feel comfortable." Rambling, you nervously played with your hair, twisting it around your (long/short) fingers. "Afterall, we were forced into this game and if you don't see me that way, that's okay. B-but , you see, I really like you, have for a while now, and-" Kyoya gripped your shoulders and turned you around, slamming you against the side of the closet, effectively cutting you off.

Before you could protest, or even question his intentions, he crushes his pale, plump lips against your own (thin/thick/plum) (L/C) ones. Giving immediately into the kiss, you snake your arms around his neck, bringing him as close as possible while running your fingers through his thick black hair.

With his glasses digging into your cheek, you grunted in pain. Kyoya seemed to understand as he broke the kiss for a second to take off his glasses and place them in his shirt's front pocket. His kissable lips immediately found yours once again and you groaned into his mouth the moment he is ran his slick tongue over your bottom lips.