At The Window

My P.O.V. Mouth: (Peering through the window) What's that? Mama F: (To Jake and Francis) Come on. Hurry up, hurry up...Francis... Jake is dragging the body of one of the FBI men into the kitchen. The boys look in through the dirty windows. They can see movement, but they can't tell exactly what it is. Mikey: (Takes a puff) Data: Looks like the cook is carrying something to the kitchen, or something. Mikey: Yeah, food. Looks like food or some kind of trash, (i squeezed mikey's hand tighter he whispered in my ear its gonna be all right shortstack i said are you sure it is mikey he said yeah i said ok )  Mama F: How long you guys been at that window? (me and the boys, are startled, turn around to face her) Mouth: L..long enough to see you need about four hundred roach motels in this place, Data: Don't let them see us, guys. Chunk wanders around to the side and see the ORV parked in a garage. He sees bullet holes in the back and the realizes with fright that he has seen this vehicle before. Chunk: ORV...bullet holes...bullet holes! Chunk runs, panicking back to the doorway to warn the others, but they've opened the door and gone inside. The restaurant is old and in shambles. Data: Shhh!!! Mikey: Shut up, Chunk! Mouth: This place is a summer restaurant? Looks like it hasn't been open for ten summers. Mama Fratelli notices the boys and me and she stalks over.