Chapter Thirty Two: Christmas In November.

(One Week after Halloween!)

I am getting ready to go shopping, I'm in such a great mood today. Tammie is coming down for the weekend, we are having an early Christmas, I still need to get a couple of things before she gets here this evening. Dom and I are going shopping so I thought it would be the perfect time to get them.

"Rae, you ready?" Dom shouts from the landing, outside my bedroom door.

"Yeah, just putting my shoes on" I shout back, I am going to take as long as possible just to wind him up.

*One Hour Later*

Dom and I are sat in subway, because Dom and Shopping don't go well together, so we are taking a break. I have five hours until Tammie arrived and I still have a few things to get.

"Why does shopping have to be so exhausting?!?"" Dom groans.

"Man up! You go on stage and use more energy than this!"

"That's cold Rae Real cold!" He smirked

*5 hours later*

Kelly had texted saying that her and Tammie were on their way. I had sorted my room out, ordered mine and Tammie's favourite Pizza's, made a playlist and picked out a huge selection of Tammie's Favourite movies. I couldn't wait to see her. I heard the door open and Kelly telling Tammie to go straight up to my room I decided to play a little trick on her. I sat at my computer with my blog open typing up my next blog post when she walked into my room.

"Hello Best Friend EVER!" She smiled walking into my room.

"Hey.. what are you doing here?"

"Don't play dumb.. you knew I was coming we arranged it MONTHS AGO!" She spoke her welsh accent was really strong to me now.

"That was today?!" I tried to acted shocked but she just looked at me. She knew what I was doing "DAMN IT! You know me to fucking well. Get your tiny ass over here!" I laughed holding my arms open for her to give me a hug! She smiled hugged me then sat on my bed.

"I've missed you bestie." She smiled "You ready for our early Christmas?"

"I missed you too! And Hells yes!" I smiled at her "I have ordered our Pizza's to be delivered at 9pm, I have made a playlist, I have a SHIT TON of Movies and I have all your prezzies!" I smiled walking over and sitting on the other side of my bed to face her.

"Christmas in November who knew it would be this awesome!"

My phone stated to vibrate to let me know I had a text.

1 new text From Dan Howell

"Hey, Just wanted to drop you a quick text if Tam is there don't reply! I just wanted to say have a HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS! I love you!"

I smiled and put my phone down.

"So my dad is out with the guys for the day and part of the night and he won't be back till fuck knows when so it's just me and you!" I smiled

"Want to Open presents now?" She smiled at me with a look on her face which could only be described as a child on Christmas morning. Yes I do understand the ironic part of that.

"Go on then give me 5 minutes while I grab yours!" I smiled

(Here is a list of what they got eachother)

To Rachel, From Tammie.

· A picture frame with a picture of Tammie and Rae from when they were four.

· A CD mixtape of all their favourite songs from the entire time they have been friends.

· Two plain oversized jumpers

· Chocolate

· Welsh Cakes (A/N THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER!)

· A gift card for W H SMITH

· 5 cans of ice lemon relentless

· 5 cans of 35p cans (A/N They are the cheap energy drinks which you get in a local Corner Shop)

· A pack of Perking Spare ribs sensations

· A pair of Neon Red Skinnies

· A Muse T-shirt with Dom's signature Drum sticks

To Tammie, From Rachel

· All 3 books from the A child called it trilogy

· A faded red jacket

· A Gift card for Starbucks

· A starbucks travel mug

· A iPod case

· A Phone case

· Signed Muse CD and Poster

· Chocolate

· Donuts

· All 3 hunger games books

· All 5 twilight DVD's

"You have spoiled me" She smiled hugging me tightly "Thank you so much Rae I love them all!"

"You have spoiled me as well! Thank you honey!" I replied