• Fight and Makeup

You were sitting on the couch, when Sammy walked in, you could tell he was mad, "Hey babe, what's wrong?" You asked. He just walked up stairs not answering you. So you followed him, he was laying on your guys' bed so he was facing the wall. He was looking at a picture, it was of you kissing some boy. "What at you looking at?" You asked sitting on the bed. He sat up and looked at you, "Really! You tell me!" He showed you his phone. "What, do you really think I would do this! You can tell it's fake! I would never cheat on you ." You stood up. "YES, (Y/N)! I DO YOU..." He was interrupted by the bathroom for slamming shut.
--
You sat in the bathroom crying, you texted Andrea.
To: A❤️- Sammy think I cheated on him! Oml I don't know what to do I've been sitting in the bathroom for like 25min and it's all because some fan photoshopped a photo of me kissing him!
From:A❤️- Hey, are you ok? Do you want me to call Sam? I'm going to! Just take a shower and relax it will get better I promise.
So you listened to her. You got in the shower after about 39min you got out and heard Sam talking. He was talking to Andrea. " She probably hates me Andrea. " you heard Sam.
--
You listened for about 10 minutes when you seen Sam walk in. "Hey, I'm really sorry, I was just jealous. I just don't ever want to imagine seeing you kiss another boy." He looked at you. You smiled, "Its ok I don't blame you! I would be jealous to, just look at me" you laughed. "Trust me I have" he laughed pulling you both out of the bathroom.
355 words
Sorry it took me so long to update! It's just school started and I've been busy. Did you like this one? Also thanks @BraelynnWhat for this idea
Vote
Comment
Please
Thank you guys so much for reading my book! At 100 reads I'll tell you about myself 😂😁 OFTD: what grade are you in? I'm in 8th
Follow me on Twitter @lorinpeck1