Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

"So are you going to tell me yet?" I ask curiously sitting on the edge of his desk.

He looks away from his computer and over at me seriously. "Did I come to you?"

Shaking my head I give him an obviously look. "That's why im here."

Sighing he sits back in his chair. "Usually when someone is ready to tell you something they come to you."

"Yah but you havn't don't that yet and i'm getting impatient." I state with an eye roll and he runs his hands down his face.

"Don't you have something else to do?"

"Let me think about that for a second." I say putting my finger on my chin. I squint my eyes at the wall making myself look deep in thought before I throw my hands in the air and state "Nope." popping the p.

Cain narrows his eyes at me and I narrow mine right back. "Fine. We figure that the Draco's pack would have smelled my scent when they got to the Crest pack so they have to be making a plan of attack."

I give him an obvious look. I already figured that out. "And you were hiding this from me becauseeeee?" I ask dragging out the e.

"To keep you safe."

I chuckle very amused throwing my head back. "Keeping me out of the loop is protecting me?"

Cain looks away and says "I don't want to loose you."

Bringing my eyebrows together in confusion I jump off of the desk and go sit in his lap. Bringing his face back to me with my hands I ask quietly "How is letting me know what's going on loosing me?"

"You said you would do anything to keep your sister safe. I figured if I told you that they were probably coming I would loose you. That's why I was so angry the day you took the girls into town." he mumbles sadly looking me in the eye. "I thought I lost you."

"No, Cain no." I frown shaking me head. "I would do anything for my sister but I wouldn't leave you. If I had to get her out in a hurry I would leave but that's only until I find somewhere safe for her." he looks at me seriously and I place a light kiss on his lips mumbling "I love you to much to leave you."

"Really?" he asks totally surprised and I pull back cocking my head to look at him.

"Why do you sound so surprised."

Cain shrugs and says "I know you cared about me but I didn't know you loved me. You never told me."

I didn't know you had to tell people that you loved them for them to know but I guess you do. "Oh." I mumble feeling stupid.

"Can you tell me again?" he asks hopefully and I roll my eyes at him.

"I love you Mr. Alpha man." Cain chuckles and pulls me to him giving me a tight hug. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me deeply making me sore into another world. I have loved this man but him wanting to protect me so much and him not wanting to loose me makes me realize all the more I love him.

"I think we should come up with a plan though." I state pulling back and Cain groans giving me a seriously look. "I'm serious."

"What ever you want kitten. You always have to ruin the moments." he growls.

Appalled I smack his shoulder and says "Hey now, I just make the moments more fun."

"Mhmm." he mumbles and the he gets his serious face on and asks "What are you thinking?"

Cain and I go over the plan a few times and he nods and even puts in his knowledge of what he has learned of the pack.

All of a sudden we hear shouting and we jump up running out of the office. Cain and I stop in the living room and I gasp looking at my best friend as she looks down at the water infront of her. "Yay!" I squeal excitedly going over to her side.

She looks up at me and says "My mate fainted." still shocked that her water broke.

Helping her to walk I say "It's okay hunny Cain has him." I reassure her and then I say demandingly "Someone get the pack doctor."

"Can you walk up the stairs?" I ask and she nods slowly still in shock. "Alright but take it slow one step at a time."

We make it to her room in five minutes and I watch her amused as she paces. "Do you think you should sit down?"

She scoffs at me and says "Walking around pushes them down. I want her out of me as quick as possible."

Holding my hands up in surrender I nod. "Can you wake my mate up?" she asks sweetly. "I need someone to bite."

Chuckling I go over to where Cain set Cosmo on the couch in their room. Cain watches me closely as I walk over to his best friend.

Picking his shoulders up I shake him and says his name but getting no reaction I sigh putting him back down. "I didn't want to do this." I mumble bringing my hand back. I bring it back with enough force for his head to jerk sideways.

His eyes snap open with a growl and I look down at him amused. "Your mates in labor."

His eyes widen and he sits up looking around the room. When he sees her pacing he jumps up and goes over to her wrapping his arms around her. She burry's her head in his chest and holds him tightly. I sit on the couch with Cain and just watch them.

"Ouch!" Cosmo yells in disbelief. "did you just bite me?"

"You caused me pain so im causing you pain." she says shrugging and I laugh loudly amused by her.

A knock sounds at the door and then it opens "Finally, can we get her out now?" Larissa asks when she sees the pack doctor.

He gives her a warm smile and says "Lets see how far apart your contractions are."

He lays her on the bed and throws a blanket over her guarding her privates. Cosmo stands in the way of Cain. It may be his best friend and alpha but male wolves are very possessive. "Oh her heads coming." the Dr. says a little shocked. "I'm going to need you to push when I say go."

Larissa nods ready and I chuckle at her. Cosmo goes to her side and holds her hand when she sticks it out to him. "I'm about to look at your crotch." I inform Larissa coming to a stand.

She rolls her eyes at me as I stand beside the Dr. The top of little Miley's head is sticking out and she has a head full of brown hair.

"Push now." The doc say and she screams as she pushes making me flinch. I look to Cain and raise a brow telling him this is not happening. He smirks at me saying we'll see.

After three pushes baby Miley is out. Her cry's fill up the air and I smile because she is so adorable. She has her mommas blue eyes and her daddy's brown hair. She's chubby but chubby baby's are always the cutest.

The Doc cleans her up and then hands her to her momma. Arms wrap around me and I look at Cain face. He has a wistful loving hopeful look on his face as he looks to the couple cooing over their new baby girl.

"It'd all be worth it seeing you holding our child." I mumble to him and he puts his head in my neck breathing in my scent.

He places a kiss on my neck making me shiver and brings his hands to my stomach. "Will you marry me kitten?" he asks and I look over at him shocked. He lets me go and gets on his knee pulling a ring from his pocket. "I've had this a few weeks now but im just getting the courage to ask. I love you kitten and I want to grow old with you in a hundred years and see you pregnant with my pups."

I nod quickly saying yes and look down at the beautiful ring as he slips it on my finger. "I love you Cain." I cry throwing my arms around him.