Chapter One

Amy's POV
    "Are you sure you want to go?" My mother asks. I had just left the guy I love and our son to go to Hudson University. "I'm sure, Mom." I say, wiping away the tears.
     On the way to the airport, we pass by a familiar place... the band camp. Memories flood my brain of the first time meeting Ricky and the night I will never forget. "Pull over." I suddenly state. The car comes to a stop right by the building. I step out of the vehicle and start heading to the door. " What are we stopped here for? We should be at the airport right now!" My dad yells from the distant car. " Just stopping to see inside for one last time." I stutter trying not to cry. The door creeks open like before, and everything is like how I remembered. I have to tell, Ricky. I can't keep his secret from him.
    "Let's go now!" My mom hurriedly says, " We are going to be late!" Late... It heavies my mind... late. I rush into the car and we are just about as the airport now.

      I zoomed through security and make it to the gate to hop on my plane. "Now boarding for flight 428 to JFK." A woman says monotoned over the intercom. I can't do it. I want to but my legs won't move towards the gate. I miss my John. I miss my home. I miss my Ricky.

Ricky's POV
   She's gone. I said I hate her but how can I. I'm in love with her. And she broke my heart. I flip through the invitation list and about to call them. "Daddy, where is mommy?" John asks. What do I say? " Mommy is gone for a little while but she should be home soon." I tell my son.